Thread: Fat Bastards!!!

vegasdon is offline Junior Member

Fat Bastards!!!

ok i,m just gonna vent here a little. i am sooo sick of going to the expo and seeing so many fat bastards walking around with their arms laid out on their sides thinkin dude i,m HUUGE!!. NO you are just a fat bastard ... you know fat bastards have that enlarged v taper.. then you ask them for fun you lift or what dude your massive they come back with '' yeah i'm a powerlifter''. but then you look down and see thier stick legs. WTF!!!. IF you want an example go to the 2005 pics of the expo-- frikkin disgrace!!. now let me clear my self up this was my 5th yr going to the expo and it is getting worse and worse for the .....FBA!!!!!-(fat bastard alert)---------------
    i'm sure they really lift (maybe)-- but just say i'm getting in shape --

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    lmao....preach it bro...I feel you 100%!!!!

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    im huuuuggggeee - and i only weigh 165...hahahaha...i feel you dude...i see fat guys at my gym wearing shirts tighter than me...and i ask WHHYY???!!!

hugegastros is offline New Member
    I feel you dude... Im not the strongest guy at my gym but damit my calves and my biceps are the same size...... (took along time to get my calves) and all I ever see are the "fat bastards" bench pressing..... we damn if I had that much blub to bounce off of I would press 500lbs too....I was told many years ago that if you bench more weight then you squat. get off the bench press...
    just my two cents

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea not to mention thos fat bastards have a 70 inch chest so their movement is about 4 whole inches while we're moving the weight a good 18inches +. A 4 inch movement and i could press what they press. I love the really fat guys that do one rep and walk around for 10 mins that always cracks me up like they'll dead lift 215 lol like its heavy screaming all the way up drop it, act all hard then walk around with their chest pushed out like they just flipped over a car. Its like dude, i can upright row that get a fvckin life haha

hugegastros is offline New Member
    The fat bastards at my gym think im an ahole... cause Ill always be like hey how can you where pants to squat in?? the answer is always the same... i did legs yesterday.. im doing chest today... And them fat bastards walk like I do on a heavy leg day all the time...and you the ones....

jixxxer is offline Associate Member
    Its funny Im just reading this because yestersay at my gym I saw a guy and thought the exact same thing your talking about. And to top it off, he thinks he's the shit! What a joke some of these guys are.

vegasdon is offline Junior Member
    i know at expo they always have these samples of protien be it drink or bars - well you know it would be nice to at least get a sample but NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! these fb-are hoggin it all sh!t dude just pull up a seat and frikkin eat it all -and the funny part about it is the go man this is some good sh!t-- then when you get up there it just happens to be the one with 100 carbs and 15 grams of protien --sorry mf!! but oh well
    the bad part about it all is like everyone has said they think their big -- when all they are is a guy lookin like a golf tee!!!!!

hurley11 is offline Junior Member
    Im really glad someone started this rant cause its nice to know the fat guys piss a lot of people off. I just smile and laugh to myself when I see them get off the bench press cause I know that even though I just competed at 155 I could still squat any of them under the table. But hey I guess if you cant look down and see your own dick you have to compinsate with something right?? lol

Latimus is offline Banned
    ya they are brutal...think they are tough too.

Thread Information