MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

About shitloading

I'm 6 days out, in my delpleting stage, i would like to try a different approach and shittload on friday night being that I'm not concern about making weight. what are some of the best food to eat. so far I've heard of doughnuts and pancakes. i'm right now 192lbs.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey Bro, i would delay the shiatloading till saturday morning, what time is the prejudging? I am assuming it's saturday early afternoon...as for foods, hashbrowns, eggs & steak, doughnuts, here is a link to what i had to write about shiatloading...

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=178244

Good luck...XXL

Thanx Mike, so what do you suggest i eat 4 hours after dropping water??? i'll drop water at 5pm friday and take dyazide. my pre-judging is at 10:30am saturday. I would like to come is hard and dry.

I would get up around 5:00am or so on saturday and start shiatloading then, less chance of anything going wrong yet lot's of time to fill you up in a hurry...i would still cut water on friday thou...good luck...XXL

Mike, whats your thoughts on using insulin to carb up? any experience with that? maybe just saturday morning????

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Mike, whats your thoughts on using insulin to carb up? any experience with that? maybe just saturday morning????
    I would say NO, i tried it and spilled over even known i used it only at 2 hours before stage time, i don't think it helps all that much as you are already very insulin sensitive after all this dieting...just shiat load and you should be fine...good luck...XXL

OK Mike thanks, I'll just sh!t load Saturday morning.

Thread Information