Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Random is offline RETIRED VET

competition cycle basics

guys, im planning a comp cycle, i have a couple options, im gonna use test prop and tren , between winstrol or masteron which should i choose? or both? i was thinking this, what do you guys think?

weeks 1-12 Test prop 50mg ED Test Propionate

weeks 1-12 Tren 50-75mg ED
    * weeks 1-5 maybe winstrol 50mg ED weeks 6-12 masterone 100mg EOD
    weeks 4-12 clen 140-160mcg
    weeks 6-12 T3 75-100mcg ED

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Sounds good, I would have started 16 weeks out and use test E up until 6 weeks out then switch to prop, but yours is just as good. I actually used both winny and masteron , last competition, this competition i drop the winny for personal reasons ( joint pain like crazy) and used only masteron. whats the difference.... none, in fact i'm more shredded now than last competition, i'm currently 4 days out of my competition sitting at 190lbs. thats me in my avatar last comp at 176lbs middle weight..

MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would pick Masterone over winny because Masterone is NON liver toxic and winny is...i would go with 75mg ED for last 4-6 weeks, clen i would cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off....alternate it with ECA stack...T3 i would not touch unless i needed it, one the weight stoped coming off...or i would use 12.5mcg ED from the start, might not seem like a lot but over time it will help you loose extra BF...ohhh and i would run 0.5mg of Arimidex or .75mg of Letro...good luck...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.

All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.

Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

mikexxl, i keep getting mixed review on the use of clen , i think the majority of my readings have said to just use it continuous for 4-6 weeks with ketotifen every day.....?any advice?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    mikexxl, i keep getting mixed review on the use of clen, i think the majority of my readings have said to just use it continuous for 4-6 weeks with ketotifen every day.....?any advice?
    Mike knows his sh!t, however thats the advice i follow. I start 8 weeks out with clen and at the end of the 3rd week I add in Ketotifen for the rest of the way. it works i still get the shakes all the way.

so youre saying you use clen for 8 weeks straight? and at the 3rd wk u add keto?....also what dose, i think i got a weak dose last time, i went to 140mcg and no shakes or extreme weight loss either....

Thread Information