Random is offline RETIRED VET

competition cycle basics

guys, im planning a comp cycle, i have a couple options, im gonna use test prop and tren , between winstrol or masteron which should i choose? or both? i was thinking this, what do you guys think?

weeks 1-12 Test prop 50mg ED Test Propionate

weeks 1-12 Tren 50-75mg ED
    * weeks 1-5 maybe winstrol 50mg ED weeks 6-12 masterone 100mg EOD
    weeks 4-12 clen 140-160mcg
    weeks 6-12 T3 75-100mcg ED

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Sounds good, I would have started 16 weeks out and use test E up until 6 weeks out then switch to prop, but yours is just as good. I actually used both winny and masteron , last competition, this competition i drop the winny for personal reasons ( joint pain like crazy) and used only masteron. whats the difference.... none, in fact i'm more shredded now than last competition, i'm currently 4 days out of my competition sitting at 190lbs. thats me in my avatar last comp at 176lbs middle weight..

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would pick Masterone over winny because Masterone is NON liver toxic and winny is...i would go with 75mg ED for last 4-6 weeks, clen i would cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off....alternate it with ECA stack...T3 i would not touch unless i needed it, one the weight stoped coming off...or i would use 12.5mcg ED from the start, might not seem like a lot but over time it will help you loose extra BF...ohhh and i would run 0.5mg of Arimidex or .75mg of Letro...good luck...XXL

mikexxl, i keep getting mixed review on the use of clen , i think the majority of my readings have said to just use it continuous for 4-6 weeks with ketotifen every day.....?any advice?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    mikexxl, i keep getting mixed review on the use of clen, i think the majority of my readings have said to just use it continuous for 4-6 weeks with ketotifen every day.....?any advice?
    Mike knows his sh!t, however thats the advice i follow. I start 8 weeks out with clen and at the end of the 3rd week I add in Ketotifen for the rest of the way. it works i still get the shakes all the way.

so youre saying you use clen for 8 weeks straight? and at the 3rd wk u add keto?....also what dose, i think i got a weak dose last time, i went to 140mcg and no shakes or extreme weight loss either....

Thread Information