spound is offline Anabolic Member

Is continuing gear after a show bad?

Ok, say I was doing a show and was running all fast acting gear, and I dropped all oils 5-7 days out and ran winny up to the show, would it be okay to throw the prop and maybe soem tren back in there for another 2-3 weeks just to help put back on even more muscle during your rebound period and then start PCT? Do any of you do this? Or would it be better jsut to come off right after the show and start PCT?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I have done that in the past and you will pack on some serious beef that way, so yes it can be done, be ware of major water retention though...i have also gonne right into PCT after the show and had nice quick recovery, so it's 6 one way and half a dozen the other...they both have their advantages...good luck...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I have done that in the past and you will pack on some serious beef that way, so yes it can be done, be ware of major water retention though...i have also gonne right into PCT after the show and had nice quick recovery, so it's 6 one way and half a dozen the other...they both have their advantages...good luck...XXL
    THanks for the input, I think when I do finally do a show though, I will keep the AS in there Gotta love that mass!

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Your body is at its most anabolic state coming right off that depleted diet. your muscles is ready suck up nutrition and explode with new growth right after. personally I just use Test e 500mg/week and Anadrol 75mg/ED. just a light 4 week cycle, but you will have serious water retention. but who cares. water in the muscles help the muscles to grow even more.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Your body is at its most anabolic state coming right off that depleted diet. your muscles is ready suck up nutrition and explode with new growth right after. personally I just use Test e 500mg/week and Anadrol 75mg/ED. just a light 4 week cycle, but you will have serious water retention. but who cares. water in the muscles help the muscles to grow even more.
    Ewww yea! Good idea! Abombs, post-contest sounds like a great way to take advantage of the anabolic effects! How does this compare to the dosages you would normally be running though like while bulking? Is 500mg much lower than your normal? THanks for the help, if you dont want to share that is find, Iknwo that may be kind of personal wiht soem people.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Ewww yea! Good idea! Abombs, post-contest sounds like a great way to take advantage of the anabolic effects! How does this compare to the dosages you would normally be running though like while bulking? Is 500mg much lower than your normal? THanks for the help, if you dont want to share that is find, Iknwo that may be kind of personal wiht soem people.
    I normally go twice as much plus deca .

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Would it not be better to use fast acting stuff like Prop and Tren A so the gains would start stright away with less bloat.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    Would it not be better to use fast acting stuff like Prop and Tren A so the gains would start stright away with less bloat.
    Ditto... Prop +anadrol (prop +dbol .. cus i like dbol better )

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    but you will have serious water retention. but who cares. water in the muscles help the muscles to grow even more.
    Ditto..

Thread Information