MYOGENIC is offline New Member

NPC Northern Kentucky Champ.@Louisville

Wat up people? I just got around to getting back on AR today. I finished my first show this past weekend, and it was definitely a experience. I was really nervous Friday afternoon, but became pretty at ease come Friday night at weigh in. I weighed in at 179.5 for Open Middle, but came in to heavy. Saturday morning I re-weighed in again and dropped down to 177. DAMN! Still to heavy. I had thirty minutes left to drop .5 pound, so a little cardio was my best bet. I re-re-weighed in again and had made weight at exactly 176.25. To my disadvantage I was really flat for the show and could not carb-load in time, because pre-judging began at 11. Oh well. I had fun and got to meet some interesting people and leaned a lot of things from other BB’s and some of their tips.

Overall I looked ok. But, I could’ve looked a lot better and could’ve dropped down to 3% BF. I have some pics from the show, but they are little too dark, but I’ll post them as soon as possible.

If you got any questions about my approach, just shoot me a post.

Myo

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    where did you place?

MYOGENIC is offline New Member

Show

I didn't place...I was in men's open Middleweight, but I could've been in Novice Middleweight. I screwed up.

MYO

Thread Information