bigtraps is offline Member

NPC Rules and Regulations

I am actually looking for the regulations on dopeing. I did a search on NPC which lead me to IFBB - but I did not see where it said banned substances and what forms of testing they use on competitors.

Thanks for the help...

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    www.npcnewengland.com i believe has some info on stuff like that.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    NPC does not test.

I am a little confused because this competition below show 2 different events - both claim to be NPC

http://www.aksportnutrition.com/ak_event.asp What do you make of it?

Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    NPC does not test.
    im competing this sunday at the NPC natural connecticut and we are getting polygraphed. there are a few natty NPC shows around.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    im competing this sunday at the NPC natural connecticut and we are getting polygraphed. there are a few natty NPC shows around.

I stand corrected...I have seen ads for natty NPC, it's just not the norm...I would contact the promoter of the show for details...

Thanks...
    Contacting the promoter is what I should do for sure - to answer my questions.
    ...it's just that I do not know who to contact at this point. I will have to ask around at the gym.

I was hoping you all might have the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    Good Luck this weekend at your comp!

I remember reading that you said you were preparing for this show competely natural. Good for you!
    Do you know that regulation for tha NPC Natural Show - on how long you are supposed to be clean? I think the show I am looking into hear - is a NPC Natural as well. I have heard that they only test you if you win. I don't know if it is a Lie detector or piss or both?

I am not training all natural right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtraps
    Good Luck this weekend at your comp!

I remember reading that you said you were preparing for this show competely natural. Good for you!
    Do you know that regulation for tha NPC Natural Show - on how long you are supposed to be clean? I think the show I am looking into hear - is a NPC Natural as well. I have heard that they only test you if you win. I don't know if it is a Lie detector or piss or both?

I am not training all natural right now.
    It's a polygraph test and you have to be 5 years clean (though i doubt that many of the competitors will be). It is sponsored by Mike Katz from pumping iron. I have to go on Saturday to be polygraphed... I did a cycle a long long time ago and though it hasnt been the full 5 years I havent touched anything to prep for this or my last two shows so I consider myself clean. I'll keep everyone posted with my results and pics. (I have a kick a$$ digital camera).

Thread Information