scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

question about a cutting cycle

Would a lean mass cutting cycle be good with a mix of prop and clen .

If so i would like to do the prop for 6 weeks and the clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. i would shoot the prop every day with a dose about 400 mg a week. Also i would cut my shots with b12 injection will this ease pain. And lastly what can i expect if i follow a vigorous diet can i expect to loose weight, thanks. by the way this is my first cycle and i am almost naturally peaked so i am expecting great results thanks

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    also what kind of post cycle are we talkin about with this can i get away with a nolva and b12 mix or is clomid a must with such a low dose of test

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Leanning and bulking does not usually go together...with a 6 week cycle as outlined i would say about 6-10lbs of gains if bulking, if dieting down you wil loose about 6-10lbs of fat and retain all your muscle, i do not think clen is neccessary, as a matter of fact i don;t even like it...i preffer ECa stack...clomid would be preffered but nolva should be fine as well...good luck...XXL

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Let me reiterate what Mike said. If you use this to cut then you will most likely NOTgain any muscles, with a good diet you will only maintain what muscles you already have. you can also use it to bulk, personally if i was going to bulk I would use test E 250mg twice a week for 8 to 10 weeks as a first timer.
    Personally i see no reason to cut unless
    1. you are getting ready for a show. (rule that out)
    2. your going on a vacation or photo shoot.
    3. your over 18% body fat.
    But thats just my opinion. other wise I'd just keep bulking until I reach a good size then cut. hope that helps.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Let me reiterate what Mike said. If you use this to cut then you will most likely NOTgain any muscles, with a good diet you will only maintain what muscles you already have. you can also use it to bulk, personally if i was going to bulk I would use test E 250mg twice a week for 8 to 10 weeks as a first timer.
    Personally i see no reason to cut unless
    1. you are getting ready for a show. (rule that out)
    2. your going on a vacation or photo shoot.
    3. your over 18% body fat.
    But thats just my opinion. other wise I'd just keep bulking until I reach a good size then cut. hope that helps.
    Exactly!

Thread Information