Thread: Well...

primodonna is offline Female Member

Well...

everyone can stop holding their breath now...

I got 2nd...but lost to someone who deserved to beat me so i can't be angry or mad at how the judges placed me...i was bigger everywhere but the arms but she was a little bit more ripped than i was so i was not surprised at all...

A few of the judges came up to me after and said i had the most potential of someone they had seen in years...that i had enough size, good lines, good stage presence...just needed to be in a bit better condition and i would do well at a higher level

Losing (or rather not winning) sucks no matter what but when your peers (and not just the judges) respect you and compliment you...those that have been there and done it before, it puts everything into perspective a bit more

I will post some pix shortly

Thank you to everyone for the "good lucks"...and a public thank you to Dr D and Mike XXL...who made the last month much more bearable and who have helped me more than i could say

P.S. 200 lbs here i come (Mike)
    Last edited by primodonna; 05-12-2002 at 06:10 PM.
    What happens here, stays here

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Way to go Primo I've been thinking about you all weekend, and am going to wait anxiously for pics Please dont tell me what you ate today ...... and any words of wisdom you can pass down to me, please do!! Your my idol girl
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

gymnut4u is offline Member
    congrats Primo , , you will get there next time !!!!!!!!

RATM is offline Senior Member
    primo, congrats, enjoy your freedom in the kitchen, i will have mine in 5 weeks

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Girl you did it!!! Congrats on your placing, and showing good sportsmanship (not that I expected anything less from you…)

You are very welcome for any help I could give you, you did the same for me, and it was my pleasure to be part of your contest-prep and helping out. You did us proud here at the AR, and can’t wait to see some pics…

Once again GOOD JOB Primo………

Oh yeah I am already 200 lbs, so I guess you are playing catch up for now……..LOL…XXL

bigtraps is offline Member

Thumbs up

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    nice job Primo girl ! You are a wonderful bodybuilder and I know that next time, with the same kind of dedication you showed this time you will get to the Top of the Mountain !

Also congratulations on your class, you represent the AR Family well

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Good job Primo. Congrats on the contest. Looking forward to the pics, and enjoy eating again.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Primo, you show so much class, it takes a true champion to recognize another athletes condition, great sportsmanship. You did a great job, and I'm sure everyone here at AR is very proud of your accomplishiment. You are truly a kickass bodybuilder. Once again good job and you're welcome for any help that I have given you, "I knew that powdered anadrol I put in that grape Kool Aid would work" Oh yeah sorry for not telling you sooner, have you noticed any excess facial hair. J/K

PS Can I send you back this god damn handcuff key you sent me? (its time to get off the lifecycle)

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Well Done Girl !! Congrats , I'm sure you came in primed. Time to hit the Cad. Chocolate Eggs, & scarf some down for me .

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Good job!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks like my previous asseement was pretty close Well done Primo, be very proud of yourself!! Same goes to Mike_XXL, Dr. Derek and my boy eye_candy. You 4 are roll models for me and I'm further inspired to accomplish my dream of competeing.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Way to go Primo. I was wondering how you did this weekend!

Thread Information