bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member

NPC Mr. Connecticut

Time: 11am, 4pm

Date: Sunday 11/20/05

I'll be competing Novice and Middleweight most likely. Anyone else going or competing??

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Good luck Bro, go kick some a$$....XXL

3 hours away...thanks a lot boys ill post the results tomorrow with pics by the end of the week.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Good luck bigs!

well there were 17 competitors in the novice class and definitely some freaks...i took 7th place, but i came in 12 pounds heavier than last year at this time so i am pretty happy about that. I know that i have to compete more against myself than for a trophy so next year will be another year. i'll post pics over the weekend.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Congradulations Bro!! That's great....Glad to hear it was a positive experiance for you - and commming in 12 lb. heavier than 1 year ago - you deffinetily are getting the hang of the diet! (I might be bugging u for some tips in the up comming months. )

Quote Originally Posted by bigtraps
    Congradulations Bro!! That's great....Glad to hear it was a positive experiance for you - and commming in 12 lb. heavier than 1 year ago - you deffinetily are getting the hang of the diet! (I might be bugging u for some tips in the up comming months. )
    Thanks bro, I kept really detailed notes of what i did and also did not touch any illegal drugs to prep for this show so i can definitely help out with that as well. shoot me a PM anytime if ya wanna go over stuff.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Congrats bro. 12 lbs heavier than last year....that's great progression. Hope to do the same myself for my comp next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Congrats bro. 12 lbs heavier than last year....that's great progression. Hope to do the same myself for my comp next year.

i definitely bulked my @$$ off during the off season and waited a year between shows...this winter im gonna attempt to add on just a few more lbs and then compete again in spring. then probably bulk another year and keep my season in the May/June months (stay shredded for the summer while im at it)

Natural4life is offline New Member
    Do you have a trainer or someone who helps you with diet etc?? if so how can i get ahold of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural4life
    Do you have a trainer or someone who helps you with diet etc?? if so how can i get ahold of them?
    I do work with a trainer yes and he is based out of south windsor connecticut. Although I feel pretty comfortable doing a lot of the stuff myself (I'm also a trainer), mentally it is nice to work with someone that can take my mind off it. He has also been in the business for 20 something years so I am learning a lot from him not only with bbing, but also with average everyday clients. If you are from the area PM me and I'll give you his info.

Thread Information