T Bone06 is offline New Member

Need some honest opinions...........

These were some pics from the last show I did in May 2005 as a middleweight and placed third. I realize I need more mass but overall what is your honest opinion.......

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/russel...bum?.dir=/mail

Thanks for your help

T-Bone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need some honest opinions...........-front-double-bi.jpg   Need some honest opinions...........-rear-double-bi.jpg   Need some honest opinions...........-ab-thigh.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Zapp is offline Banned
    Like you said....need more mass. Other than that I really see nothing to critique.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Dude how tall are you. you seem sto be about 5'10" in most cases if not all. you height plays a big role in the class you actually belong to. middle weights are for the guys that are 5'4" to 5'6" 176 lbs and they look massive. dont get me wrong I'm 5"9" and first competed in middle weight and did very well, but when I got toa national level I was the talllest on stage and the shorter guys made me look small.only thing that kept me in the running was my small waist line. (thats me in my avatar at 176lbs). light-heavy is where you'll find most of the guys my height which makes for a better and in my opinion easier competition. sopack on about 15 lbs and you will be fine. thats what I'm in the process doing now. hope that helped.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone06
    These were some pics from the last show I did in May 2005 as a middleweight and placed third. I realize I need more mass but overall what is your honest opinion.......

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/russel...bum?.dir=/mail

Thanks for your help

T-Bone
    honest opinion: need more mass overall
    need more mass especially in the hamstrings/back

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    also, have fun

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Dude how tall are you. you seem sto be about 5'10" in most cases if not all. you height plays a big role in the class you actually belong to. middle weights are for the guys that are 5'4" to 5'6" 176 lbs and they look massive. dont get me wrong I'm 5"9" and first competed in middle weight and did very well, but when I got toa national level I was the talllest on stage and the shorter guys made me look small.only thing that kept me in the running was my small waist line. (thats me in my avatar at 176lbs). light-heavy is where you'll find most of the guys my height which makes for a better and in my opinion easier competition. sopack on about 15 lbs and you will be fine. thats what I'm in the process doing now. hope that helped.

wel put...i agree totally

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Good proportions... You look good overall... but If you wanna go further than local shows you defenatly need more mass.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Look Tight and lean but to be competitive you will need to grow a bit, LH is where you should be...i am 5'9" and compete at 176lbs, but i have no plans of taking this far...i do it for knowledge and fun...good luck...XXL

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow.. let me say something different..

wow.. the thinness of the skin, the tightness, and striation is great..

shows great dedication..

good job....

you already know you need more size..

wow..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

T Bone06 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the opinions guys. I feel like my conditioning has been on so I'm not too concerned about that. I'm pretty knowledgeable about the diet and "supplements". Fact of the matter is exactly what you all confirmed. I need to pack on another 15 lbs of quality mass to expect any better placings. I am 5' 10" and definitely am lightheavyweight height. Thanks again. I plan on doing one more show in May and then taking a year or more to pack on some mass and then go from there.

Thread Information