dr_skier is offline Associate Member

Question for all Competitors!!!

I've been thinking about doing a comp at some point in my BB carrer; and I read from time to time about some peoples different pre contest cycles and what not. So here is my question:

What do your pre-contest cycles look like??
    What kind of gear and why?
    When do you add and drop different compounds and why?

Not trying to copy anyone or anything, just really interests me how people use differenet compounds for different amounts of time to get their results.
    Happy Training!!!

I see, nobody wants to give up their trade secrets...... pfft.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    My drug arsenal: food (ultimate anabolic ); cardio ( ultimate fat-burner)

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it varies person to person...there's some good examples in this forum...look around...if ya cant find one, holla at me via PM

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Natural competitor here...food, weights, cardio.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    the main reason people drop certain compounds at certain times is due to the amount of water certain compounds make them hold. With test, it is gnereally thought that the longer esters make one hold more water, therefore you would swithc the long esters(ie:cyp, entat) out for the shorter esters (ie: prop, suspension) and even drop all test out "X" number of weeks out form the show to help them achieve a "dryer" look, but everyone is different and reacts differnt to different compunds so one person may drop test 2 weeks out and the other may run it up till 5 days out from the show for example. Also, many drugs dont do a whole lot for putting on muscle, but they are better for making the muscles look "hard" (ie: winny, var, masteron etc). Therefore, you woudl wnat to add compunds such as these closer to the time of the show (instead of at the beginning of the cycle when you wont even be able to notice the effects since you BF% will be higher then). These drugs are added at teh end when bodyfat is minimal and will make their muscles look harder. THere si mroe to it, but this is basic. Hope it helps.

Interesting, thanks for the reply!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    spound is right on the money. here is what my cycle look liked
    week 12-8 enethate 250mg ed
    week 8-5 prop 100mg eod
    week 5-1 76mg tren ed, 100mg winny eod, 100mg eod
    also i ran clen 2 days on one day off for two weeks then toke 2 weeks off then did 2 days on and 1 day off for another 2 weeks up to the show
    stopped the tren and eq at a week out and the winny about three days out.
    i dropped my prop at about 5 weeks cause of the amount of water i hold, for example when i was dieting the day i stopped eating salsa and hot sauce i had lost 4 pounds of h2o by the next morning thats how much water i hold, so everyone is different. hope this helps pm me if you need a more detailed outline or have questions about what i wrote

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBBNB
    spound is right on the money. here is what my cycle look liked
    week 12-8 enethate 250mg ed
    week 8-5 prop 100mg eod
    week 5-1 76mg tren ed, 100mg winny eod, 100mg eod
    also i ran clen 2 days on one day off for two weeks then toke 2 weeks off then did 2 days on and 1 day off for another 2 weeks up to the show
    stopped the tren and eq at a week out and the winny about three days out.
    i dropped my prop at about 5 weeks cause of the amount of water i hold, for example when i was dieting the day i stopped eating salsa and hot sauce i had lost 4 pounds of h2o by the next morning thats how much water i hold, so everyone is different. hope this helps pm me if you need a more detailed outline or have questions about what i wrote
    I like this, nice and simple, not too many drugs etc...i use masteron at 75mg ED instead of tren as i do not react well to tren, other then that the rest is good...XXL

Hey MIKE XXL i agree i didnt want to run tren but masteron is extremelly hard to find and i heard it is better than tren also. but i actually had really good results from the using tren in that cycle and would probably run it again.why dont you react well to it, to many sides and what not?

Hey MIKE XXL i agree i didnt want to run tren but masteron is extremelly hard to find and i heard it is better than tren also. but i actually had really good results from the using tren in that cycle and would probably run it again.why dont you react well to it, to many sides and what not?
    I get progesteron related gyno from it and believe it or not hold water on it...also Masteron is easier on the liver which is good news for all of us...XXL

bigtraps is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I get progesteron related gyno from it and believe it or not hold water on it...also Masteron is easier on the liver which is good news for all of us...XXL
    Dido!

do you naturally hold a lot of water or just especially when you take tren ?

bigtraps is offline Member
    do you naturally hold a lot of water or just especially when you take tren?
    I for one naturally hold a lot of water.

I would allways read that people who were using tren , did not have water retention. So it just blew my mind the first time I used it - when I put on 6 pounds that week - fast acting compound.

Yeah i usually hold some water even if clean, but any gear will magnify that, i always take my anti-Es and still hold water, but i also dry out for show really quick one dose of Dyazde will have me shed 10+lbs of water...XXL

This is what i diet like most of the time...XXL

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=154958

Thread Information