B.T. Competition Cycle

My current cycle: Started 11/5/05
    150mg prop ed
    100mgeq ed
    50mg var ed

My show would be April 10.

My plan so far:
    keep prop at 150mg ed untill 2.5 weeks out from show. then stop totally

Not sure what to do withe the EQ. Keep it in until 3 weeks out? Or What?

6 week out from show i will start Masteron at 100mg EOD. Run that until 10 days out from the show.

3 weeks out I think I should bump the var up to 80mg ed - run that up tp the day of the show.

I will also start T-3 . Start T-3 12 weeks out from show.( Any recomendations on when to start and how to cycle it would be great.)

Finaly I will try Proviron 50mg ed - start 6 weeks out from the show. Run that up to the day of. (hoping that will harden me even more.)

Please critique! Any suggestions and recomendations would be greatly appretiated!
    Last edited by bigtraps; 12-08-2005 at 07:02 AM.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtraps
    150mg prop ed
    100mgeq ed
    50mg var ed

My show would be April 10.

My plan so far:
    keep prop at 150mg ed untill 2.5 weeks out from show. then stop totally

Not sure what to do withe the EQ. Keep it in until 3 weeks out? Or What?

6 week out from show i will start Masteron at 100mg EOD. Run that until 10 days out from the show.

3 weeks out I think I should bump the var up to 80mg ed - run that up tp the day of the show.

I will also start T-3 . Start T-3 12 weeks out from show.( Any recomendations on when to start and how to cycle it would be great.)

Finaly I will try Proviron 50mg ed - start 6 weeks out from the show. Run that up to the day of. (hoping that will harden me even more.)

Please critique! Any suggestions and recomendations would be greatly appretiated!
    Why are you running a cutter for that long? Are you carrying alot of bf? They say drop all oils 2 weeks out. Don't know about thr t-3 or proviron...never used it. PM doctorherb...he should be able to help you out a little more.

bigtraps is offline Member
    My BF is about 10-13% my cycles are always 4 months long or better. I choose to stay "on" for longer peroids of time. Works best for me.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Looks ok to me, but your dose of prop/EQ seems a lil high...how much you weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    Looks ok to me, but your dose of prop/EQ seems a lil high...how much you weigh?
    I currently weigh 193 lb. I was running the test @ 100mg ed for the first 4 weeks( knowing that I usually run it @ 125mg ed) Well, I did not feel much strength gain, but I wanted to give it time to see for sure. Now i have been @ 150 mg for 2.5 weeks - much better for sure. I would like to use as little as possible - but it seems I need 125-150mg these days.

Any suggestions on how to run the t-3....when I should start it and stop it. I am about 12-13% bf now. i am a newbe on the t-3.

Jan. 1 is when I will start to drop cals for contest March 10. I plan to drop 20-25 lb for show weight.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    The longest i've run t3 is 4 weeks big-traps... so i couldn't advise you on longer periods due to my own limited use.

Hooker's profile suggested that it can be used longer...

Anecdotal feedback from bodybuilders suggests this also.

MikeXXL has run it at 100mcgs i believe.

I usually run it at 25-50 mcgs

When i used it this year... my use was limited to 21 days

I ceased it like a week out i believe as Mike suggested that it'd bring me in too flat it i ceased too close to the show.

Proviron .

For a non-drug-tested event i'd run it straight up to the day of the show... 100-150mgs.. that's where i normally run it

For drug-tested events i've run it up to 100 mg..ceasing 9 days from the comp.

Conventional copy and pasted net info says that it can be detected up to 21 days before a contest... so to be safe, if you've got a drug-test, cease it 14 days at least.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    150mg prop ed
    100mgeq ed
    50mg var ed
    The only think i'd do different here is:

I'd bump the var up..or drop it and add masteron
    and i'd drop the test amount...

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    The only think i'd do different here is:

I'd bump the var up..or drop it and add masteron
    and i'd drop the test amount...

Changing gear as follows 8 weeks out from show:

100mg prop eod
    100mg masteron ed
    var 50mg ed
    proviron 100mg ed
    t-3 100mcg ed 5 days on 2 days off
    I dropped the EQ

2 weeks out from show:
    var 80mg ed
    proviron 100mg ed
    t-3 100mcg ed 5 days on 2 days off

suggestions?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Clen would help along with the t-3. is there any reason why you are not using clen?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Clen would help along with the t-3. is there any reason why you are not using clen?
    Honestly - I just have not given clen much thought. I have used it in the past. I never sleep very well. Not as well as I would like to.

In the back of my mind, I was thinking I could always use something OTC like a thermogenic. As apposed to clen or an ECA.

I am sure I will use a thermogenic, but I don't want to start it until maybe 4-6 weeks out. I think that it will kill my appetite and my sleep. I would use the thermogenic 3x/day every day. I think that it will help me most as I get closer to show - as my calories drop, maybe loss of energy from dieting, hunger from dieting.

Does this make sence to you - am I on the right trane of thought?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Honestly - I just have not given clen much thought. I have used it in the past. I never sleep very well. Not as well as I would like to.

In the back of my mind, I was thinking I could always use something OTC like a thermogenic. As apposed to clen or an ECA.

I am sure I will use a thermogenic, but I don't want to start it until maybe 4-6 weeks out. I think that it will kill my appetite and my sleep. I would use the thermogenic 3x/day every day. I think that it will help me most as I get closer to show - as my calories drop, maybe loss of energy from dieting, hunger from dieting.

Does this make sence to you - am I on the right trane of thought?
    Well bro I think yo ushould go withthe clen an duse ketotifen or benedryl that you solve your sleeping problem. research ketotifen. It keeps the receptors fresh so you dont have to cycle off the clen and also aid you to sleep. just like benedryl.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Prop and EQ is ok...Masterone i would run till 1 week out, var sounds good, so does proviron ...T-3 i preffer to run at 12.5mch all the way through, and not ramp up style...good luck Bro...XXL

Clen / T-3 Comp. Cycle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need some help yet with this: trying to get a handle on the right combination.

t-3 should be ran 50-100 mcg 5 days on 5 days off? Broken up through out the day. 8-10 weeks ok?

Clen start with 25mcg/ day - ramp up tp 100mcg/ed
    how long do I hold it at 100mcg?
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Do I ramp up each time? Do I taper down?

I posted this in the steriod forum - did not get any help though.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Prop and EQ is ok...Masterone i would run till 1 week out, var sounds good, so does proviron...T-3 i preffer to run at 12.5mch all the way through, and not ramp up style...good luck Bro...XXL
    Will you clarify that you run the t-3 at 12.5mcg/ed the entire length of your comp. cycle. - In you log you state 100mcg. Big difference. How do you run your clen . I think you say you only use it on the weekend?

I ran T-3 my last cycle for 8 weeks at 75mcg.....I have never heard of anybody taking days off from it and would not advise you to do so.

Incredible_bulk is offline New Member
    Those ED injectiosn are gonan dirve you nuts...

Sinisterurge is offline New Member
    After much research I ran a 6wk cycle of clen \t-3 last summer after a 12wk cycle of cyp\hgh. I had some water weight after the cyp cycle so the numbers here will look skewed. My stats were 5'10 215lbs starting. Ending weight was 192lbs @ 17% bf. I am planning a second cycle to start in Jan. but will also add either ecay or dnp between off weeks of clen.

One noticable side for me was trembling hands when I got above 60mcgs of clen. Never had to go above 80mcgs for it to be extremely effective. No noticble sides from the t-3 cycle.

Here is the cycle I ran:
    Week 1 Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun Weight\BF %
    T3 .25mcgs 0.25 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.75 0.75
    Clen 20mcgs 20 20 30 30 40 40

Week 2 Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun
    T3 0.75 100 100 100 100 100 100
    Clen 40 60 60 60 80 80 80

Week 3 Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun
    T3 100 100 100 100 100 100 0.75
    ECAY??

Week 4 Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun
    T3 0.75 0.75 0.75 0.75 0.5 0.5 0.5
    ECAY??

Week 5 Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun
    T3 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.25 0.25 0.25 0.25
    Clen 20 20 20 30 30 40 40

Week 6 Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun
    T3 0.25 0.25 0.25 0.25 0.25
    Clen 40 60 60 60 80 80 80

Please feel free to critique.

Legend
    Last edited by Sinisterurge; 12-25-2005 at 01:05 PM.

Thread Information