T Bone06 is offline New Member

Competition Cycle ? (Test/Tren Timing)

I usually start out a comp cycle with Test E and switch over to Test Prop about 6 weeks out. I also run Tren throughout. Anyone have any suggestions on timing of the switchover or if I should hold off on the Tren til later in the Comp diet? I usually diet for 16 weeks. I could get away with 12 but I like to ease into the diet rather than make drastic changes right off the bat. I also run Winstrol Tabs throughout right up to the day of the show. I'd appreciate any suggestions you all have. I was also thinking of trying Masteron this time out as well. I'll be dieting for a show in May so 16 weeks out will be Jan 9.
    Last edited by T Bone06; 12-04-2005 at 10:11 AM.

Potatoes

What does everyone think about potatos during the contest diet? I've always stuck to white/brown rice and oatmeal as my main source of carbs. I've hear from other guys that potatoes dried them out and really like them as part of the diet. I've always stuck to what worked for me but if it actually helps me dry out and come in crisper, I may throw them in.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone06
    What does everyone think about potatos during the contest diet? I've always stuck to white/brown rice and oatmeal as my main source of carbs. I've hear from other guys that potatoes dried them out and really like them as part of the diet. I've always stuck to what worked for me but if it actually helps me dry out and come in crisper, I may throw them in.
    I ate brown rice, oatmeal, and little red potatos on contest prep. But, my favorite carb was the sweet potato or yams. In fact in one contest I competed in they had a large bin of baked whole sweet potatos behind stage for the competitors.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would def suggest you try masteron ....IMO, i would not start the tren /winny til bout 8 weeks out due to the sides..

What is the schedule for masteron ....same as Tren ED or EOD? Also, would you run both at the same time or just use one or the other? Thanks for your help.

Zapp is offline Banned
    I didn't start masteron until 5 weeks out. Worked out perfect. Run the masteron 100mg eod.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    I would def suggest you try masteron....IMO, i would not start the tren/winny til bout 8 weeks out due to the sides..
    Masteron is a must bro, works very well I did 6 weeks out when i switched to prop... contest day I actually eat potato chips to help dry me out. soem eat the hot peppery one fo rvascularity i never tried it personally. but i do the junk food load contest day. last competition I even had twinkies but. yo umight need to do a test run maybe w 3 weeks out to see what worksd for you or what doesnt.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I think switching 6 weeks out if perfect....and yes masterone does work well...XXL

BigBlack is offline Junior Member
    I like prop, masteron , primo

Thread Information