Thread: another update

RATM is offline Senior Member

another update

just another update as i will be 4 weeks out tomorrow (5/17). I am weighing about 195/6 depending on the time of day. i am eating approx 220 grams of carbs in the form of yams and oatmeal. FUN!!!!!!!!!. and taking in about 400 grams protein from chicken, tuna fish, and pro powder. trying to stay as full as possible and be at or near 191 the saturday before, i have to make it to 189 1/4, figuring i will loose 3 - 4 pounds the last week with the water loss. i am also getting 20 grams of fat from flax seed oil a day and was wondering (hint hint, dr. derek, eye, primo, or xxl) when to stop that if at all. tastes like crapola, but gives me a tad of energy for some reason. starting to pose everyday and seems like my glutes are getting tighter with more shape, thats never happened. i doubt they will be where i want them to be which is shredded, but they will look better than ever. the good news is that i havent had to increase my cardio at all and seem to be doing fine at 25 min 5 times a week, on the recumbant bike or the elliptical machine. my goal for this show was to come in at 187-189, which will be about 8 pounds better than my last show which was 11/01.

anyways, i hate dieting, everything looks tasty no matter how bad it smells, and cant wait to eat a pizza, and oreos, and peanut butter and jelly on toast..................

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    It sounds to me like you got it all under control Wish I felt that way !
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    well It sounds like your on track, you can keep the flax in almost the entire way as long as your bf is dropping, Its good to see that your sticking to low dosages of cardio. Keep it that way and you'll stay big, and not look stringy on stage. Anyway keep up the good work only a few weeks to go. there is light at the end of the tunnel.

thanks, ann thanks dr. what about the flax seed oil. two tablespoons a day at 14g fat each. thanks for the support

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I kept my Flaxseed oil up to wednesday before the show, and then i carbed up on thursday and fat loaded on friday with icecream, so that ment no more flax for me at that point....

If you are looking good don't change a thing, keep things simple, because that's what works..............so if it ain't broker don't fix it...

Good luck at you show, and post some pics Bro...almost there now Bro...XXL

thanks, mike, may sounds like a stupid question, but why the fat loading??? im not on gear so would that make a difference??

primodonna is offline Female Member
    How much protein are you taking in as shakes?
    What happens here, stays here

2-3 a day, if i am at work, and i run my ass off, as in calls, then i will have more, just because of the time factor. but i have been trying to eat as much chicken and tuna as i can

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    In a nut shell fat loading makes carb loading more efficient, if you want more info just PM me and i will e-mail you an article about it and help you out if you want.

At the least you should cut you Protein Shakes out the last week, that's what i did and i don't think drinking them up to that point hurt my conditioning at all.

XXL

Thread Information