dooey5252 is offline New Member

Question tumors and cycles

i have a friend that is 31 years old he once had a tumor over 6 years ago and had it all removed since there has been no sign of it coming back. he is 5' 8" and 215. he wants to try winni 1/2 cc 3 time a week at 50 mg a cc and d-bol tabs 1-2 tabs a day at 10 mg a tab is something that would be ok for him and not hurt him or is there reason for concern ....what do you think???

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooey5252
    i have a friend that is 31 years old he once had a tumor over 6 years ago and had it all removed since there has been no sign of it coming back. he is 5' 8" and 215. he wants to try winni 1/2 cc 3 time a week at 50 mg a cc and d-bol tabs 1-2 tabs a day at 10 mg a tab is something that would be ok for him and not hurt him or is there reason for concern ....what do you think???
    I am in the same sort of boat as your friend bro. I have a history of brain tumors. None of them were malignent, they were all binnyne(sp?) that God. My most recent re-growth was just 6 months ago. Instead of cutting me open they did pin point radiation. so far so good. I'm apprehensive of taking GH/IGF-1 but I'e done a few cycles in the past few years with good success. With this most recent regrowth I was concerned that maybe the AAS had a part in the regrowth, so I was relieved to say the least, when he told me no. Although I haven't done a cycle in almost 2 years when I do I plan on taking more time off between. Luckily I'm having MRI's every 6-8 weeks and I'll be on that routine probably for the better part of this next year to make sure no new growth has occured. Hope this helps ya out bro.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah buddy, I'm 23. First one was at age 3, next was 13 and the most recent was right before I turned 23. Dont' knowif it helps, but I feltit should be said anyway.

dooey5252 is offline New Member
    he is wanting to do injectable winni 25 mg mon web fri and then oral d-bol 10mg mon-fri so this is ok for him then????
    he does get blood test every 6 months and has meeting with his doc regularly every two.....thanks for the advice we just want to be safe

Thread Information