dooey5252 is offline New Member

Question proper cycle for heavy water holder

im 6' 1" i competed at 209 in my fisrt two shows now im at 250 my last show was 3 months ago this is my first year i used to weight 350 lbs and lost 150 roughly to compete in my first show. i did my first mass building cycle and blew up like a damn lake so i decided to switch from enathanate to tren and winni but still stayed realy watery. im on my offcycle and was wondering if just doing winni would help keep the water off but still give ok pumps without the tren. also my main reason for wanting to stay leaner is i still have a little loose skin i would like to have tighten up without staying full of water....any advice would glady help.....thanks dooey

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would run test prop at 500-750mg per week and 0.5mg Arimidex or 1.25mg of letrozol with it...Maybe 10mg of nolvadex with it for good meassure...and winny at 50mg ED, if you still hold water, primo & anavar cycle might work, i am like you i hold water on almost anything...good luck...XXL

also on this cycle what would you recomend for the time period of being on. some say 8 weeks on some say 12 my first i did 8 on and 6 off is this ok or should i change that...?......dooey

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I like lower doses and longer time on, so at 750mg i would say 10-12 weeks on...that's just my prefferance...XXL

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooey5252
    im 6' 1" i competed at 209 in my fisrt two shows now im at 250 my last show was 3 months ago this is my first year i used to weight 350 lbs and lost 150 roughly to compete in my first show. i did my first mass building cycle and blew up like a damn lake so i decided to switch from enathanate to tren and winni but still stayed realy watery. im on my offcycle and was wondering if just doing winni would help keep the water off but still give ok pumps without the tren. also my main reason for wanting to stay leaner is i still have a little loose skin i would like to have tighten up without staying full of water....any advice would glady help.....thanks dooey
    You lost 150pounds to compete OMFG. LOL.

Hows your diet in the off season i find it hard to believe that was all water.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I would run test prop at 500-750mg per week and 0.5mg Arimidex or 1.25mg of letrozol with it...Maybe 10mg of nolvadex with it for good meassure...and winny at 50mg ED, if you still hold water, primo & anavar cycle might work, i am like you i hold water on almost anything...good luck...XXL

i agree with mike....letro does wonders for me....also, increase your water intake...the more water you take in, the less your body will hold on to...

it wasent all water i lost a bunch of fat but to be able to do a show from the first day i started my diet the weight loss was 150 lbs i never wanted to do a show but once i stated sliming down everyone that it would be a good idea and i made it my goal. so do clear it up for you i never had any intent on doing a show i was just on a diet for general health raesons i mean i was 350 lbs at 17 years old so thats where i stated and the rest just all fell in place......150 lbs of water ...hahahahahahahaha

so what im mean is this is my first offseason slimed down and i found that whatever i do i cant get the puffy look off me....i hold just a shit load of water....when i was 350 lbs i was just fat now i want to stay a little lean so my skin can tighten up a little in the offseason i dont compete untill july 1st in the oregon ironman show

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooey5252
    so what im mean is this is my first offseason slimed down and i found that whatever i do i cant get the puffy look off me....i hold just a shit load of water....when i was 350 lbs i was just fat now i want to stay a little lean so my skin can tighten up a little in the offseason i dont compete untill july 1st in the oregon ironman show

Oh no problem, i was thinking that you bulked up tp 350 pounds in the off season LOL.
    As mentioned above letro worls wonders maybe even some proviron at 5omg ED

well on the letro how much and how how often again right now im at 245lbs and dont start my contest prep for another 3 months

Thread Information