Thread: getting lean

ennat1 is offline New Member

getting lean

i am 254lb and 20% body fat but i have a hard time leaning up what do i do and what can i take?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the diet section for tips and hints...i wouldnt focus on what you can take to lean out more like what you should eat and how you should train.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ennat1
    i am 254lb and 20% body fat but i have a hard time leaning up what do i do and what can i take?

There is nothing you can or should take other than a clean diet and lots of cardio hitting your target HR.. No magic pills will do it if the rest of your life stuff in not in order.

Oldman

chris2442 is offline New Member
    I went from 223 pounds ~35% bf to 153 ~10% bf in 7 months, i did an hour and a half of cardio everyday and circuit training for about 45 minutes, i found that if i drank one of those redlines from vpx or speedstack from abb before the cardio it would give me a little rush to keep me going through the workout, it also speeds up the metabolism as it is a thermogenic. I also ate very lean: Oatmeal for breakfast, midmorning protein shake w/ water, grilled chicken salad for lunch, post workout shake w/ juice, a small piece of grilled meat with brown rice for dinner, and then a low carb protein bar at night.

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    i went from 250 to 237 in a few weeks just dieting. i am still bulking but not bulking all out anymore. i am clean bulking and i'm feeling great and looking better.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2442
    I went from 223 pounds ~35% bf to 153 ~10% bf in 7 months, i did an hour and a half of cardio everyday and circuit training for about 45 minutes, i found that if i drank one of those redlines from vpx or speedstack from abb before the cardio it would give me a little rush to keep me going through the workout, it also speeds up the metabolism as it is a thermogenic. I also ate very lean: Oatmeal for breakfast, midmorning protein shake w/ water, grilled chicken salad for lunch, post workout shake w/ juice, a small piece of grilled meat with brown rice for dinner, and then a low carb protein bar at night.

dude you lost 7lbs of lean mass in the process...sounds like overtraining and undereating.

Yea 7lbs of lean mass wasnt my biggest worry wen i am 223 punds at 5'6 at the time, just entering my junior year in highschool, lol

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    said it once and say it again diet+cardio

chest6 is offline Banned
    7lbs isnt bad actually. Diet+cardio but as I got leaner I found it very difficult to continue losing weight in certain areas no matter how great my diet/cardio was.

7lbs is ok i guess, but if i was 153lbs at any height i would want to be less than 10%

Right now im clean bulking and all natural bcuz im only 18, i now weigh about 156 at the same bodyfat, wen i hit about 165 at 10%bf i am thinking of doing a winstrol /nolvadex cycle, with milk thistle and EFA's. Im probably doing about 50mg/eod of the winstrol, im not sure about the amount of Nolva though. milk thistle will be somewhere at 900mg a day, and EFA's will probably be at 1tbl. of sensamin and 1tbl. of flax daily... my diet is about 250g of protein/350g of carbs/85g of fat = 3200 calories

Right now im clean bulking and all natural bcuz im only 18, i now weigh about 156 at the same bodyfat, wen i hit about 165 at 10%bf i am thinking of doing a winstrol/nolvadex cycle, with milk thistle and EFA's. Im probably doing about 50mg/eod of the winstrol, im not sure about the amount of Nolva though. milk thistle will be somewhere at 900mg a day, and EFA's will probably be at 1tbl. of sensamin and 1tbl. of flax daily... my diet is about 250g of protein/350g of carbs/85g of fat = 3200 calories
    at 18 yrs ok if you do a winny cycle you can really fcuk up your natty test production for the rest of your life...trust me be it's really not worth messing with the hormones when you are already producing more test than an average 30 year old on roids.

ok...so i know steroids are bad for you at my age, and i know u wont recommend any kind of steroid for me to use... but generally speaking which ones are least likely to dramatically reduce ur natural test levels?

chest6 is offline Banned
    ok...so i know steroids are bad for you at my age, and i know u wont recommend any kind of steroid for me to use... but generally speaking which ones are least likely to dramatically reduce ur natural test levels?
    um..all of them. Research.

it really kills me to see all these godd@mn 18yr olds on roids....WAKE UP BRO!!! if it's worth it to you to not be able to get it up with your new muscle then do your roids, but i really suggest you use your natural test production while you still have it.

Natural4life is offline New Member
    Bump....just train hard and eat and sleep..that is pretty anabolic in itself at 18 years old....

Thread Information