BIG R is offline Member

Lasix and show preparation?

I am looking for a person who may know on different way to use Lasix or aldactone to get the dry look. I am competing in 15 days and I have purchased 40mg tabs of lasix and I also have injectable lasix. I want to know if I should use it several days in advance a little at a time or the day before.

Your Help is appreciated,

Ruben

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I am not sure if this is going to work or not, but here is the link to what i had to say about taking Lasix and other non-potassium sparing diuretics...if it dosn't work the post is at the bottom of this page and called "For people about to do a show and take diuretics" by MIKE_XXL...

Good Luck...XXL

by the way i would take Diazide over Lasix anyday, it flatens me out to much...

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=15274

BIG R is offline Member
    Thanks Mike,

I appeciate the help I will. I am 14 days away from my show and this is the time when things get ambiguiouse to me as far as carb-load, fat load, and the whole water thing. I am reading the questions posted on the carb loading submitted yesterday. You are very informative. Do think that grits would be a good carb to load with? I like the whole cake filling idea. I'd just want to be my best come June 22.

Contest time soon,
    Ruben
    P.S.
    I have to get rid of my name and post
    something totally different...This is my 1st time
    doing the QnA thing. I think it is a good idea to get
    a allias.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Lasix is a very dangerous diruretic, be careful, I have never understood why someone would want to take lasix when there are so many other more suitable duretics out there.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Like the above, go with aldactone for 4-5 days priopor to show 50mg am/50mg PM, if you NEED it take injectable lasix friday night start w/ 20mg or 1 amp, takes at most 45min for whole pissing process to start and finish and then wait see what happens, IF needed take another one. BUt thing with lasix is takes some time to get water back into blood system but not into sub Q area's to look full come contest day, it's hard stuff to time right.

Thread Information