Big Bapper is offline Member

Cutting AS and GH before BB show

I am using Primo, EQ, Tren , Prop and Gh. I plan to cut the Primo and EQ at 4 weeks out, start mast and winny. Stop tren, Prop and Gh 10 day out and run the Mast and Winny right up to the day of the show with Armi, Nolva, Proviron and Cydren. I will also be using Traxatone.

Any suggestions ??

Anyone ?

DocterDeath is offline New Member
    d*mn bro, thats alotta sh*t. what are you competing in? pics? Sorry i have no idea about your question

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    seems like overkill with the anti estrogens to me,I would also drop the prop sooner imo.

Have changed the plan and am changing my 200mg prop ED for 200mg mast ED 3 weeks out, the anti-Es or too help get the last bit of water out over the last week.

Quote Originally Posted by DocterDeath
    d*mn bro, thats alotta sh*t. what are you competing in? pics? Sorry i have no idea about your question
    I am sorry you could not understand my question bro.

The show I am doing in a qualifier for the British championships.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    I am using Primo, EQ, Tren , Prop and Gh. I plan to cut the Primo and EQ at 4 weeks out, start mast and winny. Stop tren, Prop and Gh 10 day out and run the Mast and Winny right up to the day of the show with Armi, Nolva, Proviron and Cydren. I will also be using Traxatone.

Any suggestions ??

Personally I would switch the winny for halo. Other then that, sounding decent.

Thanks for your input bro, have been trying too get hold of halo for the past 6 months with no luck. So I am thinking for the last week mast, winny tabs and Primo Ace tabs and of course all my anti-Es and traxatone.

Has anyone ever tryed the oxy route for the last 3 days before show ??

Meaning taking oxy for the last 3 days just enough to fill out but not too much so you hold water.

pscarb is offline Junior Member
    what show you doing bro??

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Whats up bro how you been? Well that I usually do is at 6 weeks out i switch to prop, tren and masteron , then drop my oils 2 weeks out. I dont think the oxy is a good idea to full out 3 days out as it might surprise you and hold more water. but thats just my opinion.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    as for the growth, it varies IMO...some people hold water on GH and cut it at least a week out, while some dont have that problem...My training partner stays very full/hard on GH, even depleted of carbs, and will run it all the way through..
    I agree with Ment1on on the oils

Quote Originally Posted by pscarb
    what show you doing bro??
    This is an old Thread bro, my show was the NABBA N.Ireland back at the start of march. Well done on winning your class at the NABBA SW show mate and best of luck at the Britions. Not long to go now.

Respect

There were no class 4 compeitors at our area show, but watch out for the monster who won class 2. Check out the cover of this months BEFF mag for a butchers. Not too sure if he is going to do the British or go straight to the Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Whats up bro how you been? Well that I usually do is at 6 weeks out i switch to prop, tren and masteron, then drop my oils 2 weeks out. I dont think the oxy is a good idea to full out 3 days out as it might surprise you and hold more water. but thats just my opinion.
    Everything is going good MrMenton packen on plenty of size for next year. Not long to you start your own prep bro. Best of luck bro all things being equal after July AR should have a new pro to answer our questions. Respect

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    This is an old Thread bro, my show was the NABBA N.Ireland back at the start of march. Well done on winning your class at the NABBA SW show mate and best of luck at the Britions. Not long to go now.

Respect
    cheers mate...i have a show in edinburgh in 2 weeks first if i win my class then it will qualify me for the europeans...

Nice one mate, are you doing the Universe ? ?

The Worlds are over here in Ireland for the first time this year, you never know if you place at the europeans we could be watching you on stage in Dublin. Best of luck.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Damn bro I didnt look at the date. an di was wondering why areyou doing another show so soon my bad.

no mate not doing the Universe my wife is pregnant and i have promised that i won't compete after these current shows for a cpl of years as i have competed twice a year for the last 3 yrs......she needs a break.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Damn bro I didnt look at the date. an di was wondering why areyou doing another show so soon my bad.
    LOL, one show a year is enough for me for now, but training hard for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by pscarb
    no mate not doing the Universe my wife is pregnant and i have promised that i won't compete after these current shows for a cpl of years as i have competed twice a year for the last 3 yrs......she needs a break.
    Congrats to you and your wife, My faincee knows what your talking mate she also needs a break, but no untill I step on the Universe stage.LOL

Thread Information