Thread: drinking...

williampowers is offline Junior Member

drinking...

I can really kick myself. This being a holiday weekend I went to the shore and cheated with 4 amstel lights. Let me say I don't drink but peer presuure got the best of me. Fuck I am pissed I wont to do 1 hour but cant because of work.... I geuss it's a sickness
    You think it did a lot of damage I was dancing also and worked up a good sweat.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member

Re: drinking...

Originally posted by williampowers
    Fuck I am pissed I wont to do 1 hour but cant because of work.... I geuss it's a sickness
    You think it did a lot of damage I was dancing also and worked up a good sweat.
    I don't understand what you're saying but I doubt 4 beers is going to kill you. Hang in there and live long.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    First of all 4 beers is not gonna kill you. Sure alchohol is counter productive, but it's not like you drink a few beers and ruin everything...it doesn't work that way. Too many people get freaked out about one chocolate bar every now and then, or a bag of chips, or a beer. Building a good physique takes a long time and a lot of good food. Eating bad one day or one snack will not put you back 10 paces...it doesn't happen that fast. It's the same logic as thinking you can take a dozen winstrol tabs and see a difference...things do not work that way. Chalk it up as a mistake and a learning experience. It's over, hopefully you enjoyed yourself. Get back to what you were doing and don't lose anymore sleep over it.

Originally posted by Pete235
    First of all 4 beers is not gonna kill you. Sure alchohol is counter productive, but it's not like you drink a few beers and ruin everything...it doesn't work that way. Too many people get freaked out about one chocolate bar every now and then, or a bag of chips, or a beer. Building a good physique takes a long time and a lot of good food. Eating bad one day or one snack will not put you back 10 paces...it doesn't happen that fast. It's the same logic as thinking you can take a dozen winstrol tabs and see a difference...things do not work that way. Chalk it up as a mistake and a learning experience. It's over, hopefully you enjoyed yourself. Get back to what you were doing and don't lose anymore sleep over it.
    You are right bro

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I agree pete, well said

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Pete "you da man"

I know I know,
    I have really changed this time around. Alot of the people on this board have tapped their motivation for a upcoming show. My motivation is a anual vacation. It's weird though this year the determination is up 100 fold from getting up at 4:30 to do cardio before work to screening and measuring everything I eat. The Doc said it right only 1 in a million have the determination to do this.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I wouldn't worry too much about the "cheating" like the others said...but moreso the peer pressure factor...don't let THAT be your reason for cheating...

And don't think of it as "cheating"...cheating, by definition, is a negative thing...if you are following whatever diet/training schedule you set for yourself, and you PLAN on giving yourself something that strays from that schedule (because you believe you earned it) think of it as a treat instead...then you didn't do anything "wrong" and you won't have to beat yourself up over it

The difference is planning on something vs giving in to some kind of external force...the latter being why you are pissed at yourself
    What happens here, stays here

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Thanks Primo, now i know how to get rid of that guilty feeling i get when i cheet, i mean when i have a treat........Good Post...XXL

Thread Information