MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

What do you guys snack on while dieting...

What do you guys snack on while dieting...i got two things that get me by...first i will cut up grilled chicken breast into strips and then dip them in "Dijon" extra strong mustard and two is i take plastic popsicle maker the kind you might have used as a kid, i mix just enough water and 1 pouch of "Crystal Light", my favorite is tangerine, to fill all 8 sections of the container, put popsicle sticks in, put in a freezer and you got yourself a calorie free ice cream. Well not really icecream but when you are dieting it's close enought...Now what do you do to get by...

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    The chicken and dijon mustard sounds tasty I will try that one......thanks .

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Quick snack

Quick easy recipe. Take some raw chcicken breast and slice into stips. In a seperate bowl mix 1 cup oats, 1-2 tbls garlic salt, Mrs Dash (to taste) and 2 egg whites. Put raw strips in and cover thoroughly. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Very crispy and very tasty.

ann
    Hey.....that one sounds good too Pete. Might try that one this evening...... while the family is eating pizza, I will eat my mother
    f*&%$*# chicken

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    LOL Ann !

primodonna is offline Female Member
    1 cup of oats is almost my entire daily allotment of carbs...try again Peter Peter Pumpkin eater

But i will try it on a higher day...

ann what is mother f%*(&^$ chicken...is it good?
    What happens here, stays here

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    lol... agreed chicken with oats sounds good, but then no more carbs, crystal light trick sounds good to me.. thanks mike

ann
    Originally posted by primodonna
    1 cup of oats is almost my entire daily allotment of carbs...try again Peter Peter Pumpkin eater

But i will try it on a higher day...

ann what is mother f%*(&^$ chicken...is it good?

Just grilled on the old george foreman........ until its dry like cardboard...... doused down with a large glass of crystal light.....ho hum ...... throw in a couple of green beans and a couple pieces of brown rice.....I'm salivating thinking of my next meal

Hay Pete235 tried you recipe tonight and i must say it was pretty good...Thanks Bro...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Eggs, tuna fish, carb control bars, smoothie king, beef jerky.. etc..

ann
    What is a smoothie king??
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

BigRed54 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by ann
    What is a smoothie king??
    A Smoothie King is a rip off of a Planet Smoothie. They don't make as good of shakes.

ann
    Originally posted by BigRed54

A Smoothie King is a rip off of a Planet Smoothie. They don't make as good of shakes.
    You made it over

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I snack on protein bars, Tuna fish with fat free Mayo,Bananas

Originally posted by ann

You made it over
    Yes I made it

But its fucked up how they'd let me have my Avatar i've got. But then yet they wouldn't let BeachBombHottie have hers. And you know what hers looks like. They told her that her avatar has to be PG rating. WTF DOES MINE LOOK LIKE! lol

ann
    Originally posted by BigRed54

Yes I made it

But its fucked up how they'd let me have my Avatar i've got. But then yet they wouldn't let BeachBombHottie have hers. And you know what hers looks like. They told her that her avatar has to be PG rating. WTF DOES MINE LOOK LIKE! lol
    Thats true !! I see nips on yours....at least hers were covered BTW my other half said he couldnt believe BeachBomb's were so big She is so petite. But...the board admin here is doing it for her own sake....that way she wont get any crappy remarks from geared up guys. Its in her own best interest......

Originally posted by ann
    BTW my other half said he couldnt believe BeachBomb's were so big She is so petite.
    Yes... Those are my best friends

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    If I get hungrey towards the eveneing, I will usually have a pint of the Ben and Jerry's carmel cream crunch ice cream washed down with 1/2 gallon of whole milk, and if I'm still hungery after I finish that off I will have three large bowls of buttered popcorn. Hey what can I say I'm blessed with a fast metabolism, it just comes easy for me. I really feel sorry for people like primmadonna who has such a slow metabolism. Oh yeah by the way I usually dont cheat during my carb loading and depleting stage, theres just too much room for error.
    Last edited by Dr. Derek; 03-08-2002 at 10:21 PM.

I think I just described my wife's idea of a precontest diet. she does cut out the peanut M&M's though.
    Last edited by Dr. Derek; 03-08-2002 at 10:23 PM.

Hey Dr.Derek what food do you use for carb up and what day do you start you carb up before a saturday show, how many carb on day 1, 2 and 3 or however many you carb up for........i have done three shows and haven't hit in on yet...once dry but flat......once full but holding water...........and once just looked like shit.........so i am out for a vagance now...........so help a brother out......

Thanks for any help Bro...the last week prep is mystery to me.....it's all guess work here.......

Mike for a saturday show I will Start my depletion around late sunday, monday, tuesday and half of weds. I eat approximately 125- 75 grams of carbs during this time slowly decreasing each day. I will sodium load during this time. Weds 3pm I start to fill up. I increase my carbs to finish off wedensday around 300 grams, thursday 400, friday 300, sat 125-200 (before prejudging). During the loading stage I deplete sodium to as little as 300mg. I will not drink any water after 4 pm friday and only take small ice cubes to prejudging. I only use the ice to dampen my mouth. In my experience this works the best for me. However I can tell you that I often run into electrolyte problems because of my diuretics use and such low sodium levels. I've been using this for years and I'm going to try some different techniques this year, because the first show I'm doing is all about experimentation. I will let you know if it works. I'm not going to post it before trying it myself....

During the last week I use sweet potatos and flank steak the entire time.
    Last edited by Dr. Derek; 03-09-2002 at 01:48 PM.

Dr.Derek
    Thanks a lot for you info, i am trying something really risky for this show as far as my carb depletion and carb up goes, but i know that if it works like i think it should, i will look very, very full and and tight, so i guess wish me luck...if it works out i will let you guys know what it was and if not, then better luck next time. I will let the after show pictures tell the story.

Thank Again.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Sugarless Puffed Wheat with a couple packs of equal, and the Raspberry Crystal Light in Distilled water helps me through the rest of my Sugar cravings.

GOOD LUCK~~Kick some ass

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    Almonds, peanuts and Sugar free Ice pops man the best.

baldbeefman is offline New Member
    Sugar free strawberry jello cup w/ spoon of fat free non-dairy coolwhip on top.

Thread Information