xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

which is a good rub on tanner ?

i want to get tan before july 4th .....im 100 percent italian and tan asily soim gonna start gong about 2weeks before....and i am gonna buy a self tanner anyone know of some good ones?.....a realy good one that does not turn you orange ad will enhance a tan from the tanning booth?

BIG R is offline Member
    Zoom,

CAREFUL with that 2 weeks out plan for tanning that you have planned! I'm Sicilian and tan easy also (in fact I'm dark as hell right now) but you DO NOT want to tan in the last week before your show. Your skin is considered an organ all on it's own and may look puffy or swollen in response to the recent tanning. The skin considers a recent TAN similar to a burn and holds on to water in the Sub Q area for a couple of days. Tanning bed are even more intense. I'd only stay in for a MAX if 10 mins. I'd start to tan a little more in advance than you have planned and leave the last week for my skin adjust to the tan.

Big R.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Good products for show tan protan on friday, 2-5 coats depending on your color then Sat AM one coat of dream tan #2 and second one before going on stage. If needed 3rd coat before night show.( usually shower after pre-judging so need another coat at night)

if i go tanning it will make me look bloated?

primodonna is offline Female Member
    are you doing this for a show or just for july 4? you'd get different answers depending on which one it is
    What happens here, stays here

i adoing this by july 4th because i plan on asking out this girl i loved for about 1 year now .......and i dont wanna have any water retention but i wanna be nice and tan

Thread Information