Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member

Angry Last F*cking Place!!!

Hey everyone, just did a show this past Saturday night, and had some bad results. First of all I didn't get as ripped as I wanted to, I couldn't get my lower abs to come in all the way and I was holding some body fat and water weight around the waist area, but I'd figure I would do the show anyway for experience since I am only 20. Anyway I weighed in at 205 lbs. so that qualified me for the heavyweight class which really sucked cause there were some big mofo's in my class. I was nervous as hell to go up on stage for my routine but when I was done I wanted to go back up there again, I did it perfect. There were six guys in my class and I was by far the youngest in the class and in the open class. So in the end I took sixth place. But it was kind of fucked up, cause the guy who beat me out for fifth wasn't even cut, he was fat, but with this show its all politics. He went to the gym that sponsered the show and almost everyone from that gym placed weather they looked good or not. And it didn't help that he used to be a judge. But I really can't get mad cause I made some big improvements, I went from 235 lbs to 205 in 12 weeks, so thats good and I was really young for this show, so it was a learning experience, next year I guarantee either first or second place win in that class, I may not get the overall win but I will get second or first! But I wanna get you guys opinions on something. There's a show on July 20, called the Physique 2002, and its in Wildwood, NJ. Do you think that I should start dieting again so I can make it to that show, I'm still pretty lean now except for the 6 lbs I gained over the past 2 days, but I want to be ripped for this show if I enter it. So I was thinking of hitting a cycle, but I don't know what would work in that short period of time. So if any of you guys have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

Oh and by the way, I'll post my before and after pics as soon as I get them.

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I entered a contest like that when I was a teenager. It was at a fair, and the local gym put it on. We all paid our fees, and in the end all the guys from their gym took home all of the hardware, from top to bottom. Granted, some of the guys looked good, but there were some guys that didn't even tan or shave for the show, and still placed. I will never enter a contest that small again, unless I am at a point where I am a total freak and cannot lose.

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    Padawan, yea that shit is fucked up. Its not fair at all. And the contest I was in is NPC ran so I know the owner of the gym didn't pay off the judges but you know they feel bad for the guys from the gym cause they put out so much money so they should get to win, thats fucking bullshit. I mean the guy that got first place in my weight class wasn't from there but he was just perfect all around, so he got what he deserved but even some of the people that look really good don't even get the win but the overall winner was a middle weight and he just so happens to go the gym that sponsors the show. So, now I'm gonna have to start training at that gym so I can guarantee myself a place next year. I mean I'm going to go in that show fucking ripped as hell and a lot bigger than I did this year, but thats not gonna guarantee me a place, I hate to take the easy way out but if I wanna win I gotta do it this way, thats just how things work out sometimes, but what do you think about what I said about going into that show in like a month?

rybee10 is offline Banned
    Just fucking work harder and go in when there is no way in hell you can lose.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey Bro that's alright i have been fucked out of placing before, no biggie, all it makes me do is work harder for the next one...so stay focused, strive forward and you'll get them next time...Good Luck Bro...XXL

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I think you could do another quick show if you didn't bloat up after the first one. Four weeks to prepare, should be ok, IMO.

Thread Information