TwixGT is offline New Member

Calories or Heart rate?

Do you think i should go by how many calories im loseing or my heart weight while im doing cardio?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would go by heart monitor, basesd on the fact that, there is a certaine zone (60%-70% of maximum heart rate) that forces and allowes the body to burn more calories from stored bodyfat as oppose to other sources of energy like carbs and protein...the over all calorie expendature plays a role in fat lose but while doing cardio, i prefer low intensity like walking...oh yeah and a little bit of sex...except the sessions are to short...LOL................................XXL

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Totally the heart rate. anything past 60-75% is usually cardio. the caloric rates on treadmills and cardio gear cant be right.

how do they know my lifestyle and height?

TwixGT is offline New Member
    lol.ok thanks guys

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    MikeXXL thanx for info b4 Puerto Rico GOOD ADVICE

It's a good ???
    I personally think a heart rate monitor from polar is probabally the best tool you can buy for getting ripped.

If you read any lit on the subject there are 2 diffeerent sides. 1 side says low impact 60-65%max best type, other is higher intensity 75-85 max. I found that 75-85 burnt the most fat especially on a empty stomach so to answer your question calories and hr should be monitored but a calorie deficit is what gets you lean brotha..
    Now that I am where I want to be I think eating clean and lower impact cardio 60-65% say 40 min after training to keep more mass now for ex. and maybe some interval sprints (real killer ).

Thread Information