litter is offline New Member

6 weeks to contest, what to take?

I keep hearing different things to take, winny clenbuterol , test, etc. I have already done a cylce of d-bol and sust. and I am now takeing primotest(500mgs). I plan on taking some clen in about 3 weeks, should I stop taking the test and take something else instead? Also, I have started my diet, I am already petty lean8.5% body fat, my goal is 3-4%. How much protein, carbs, and fat. I am eating around 80 grams of protein, and 100 grams of carbs, and 10-15 grams of fat. One person said take 1 gram of protein per 2.2 kgs. of body weoght, another said take 1 grm per 1 lbs. body weight. Who is right? This is my fist show If you can not tell already.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Not sure where to start, but 6 weeks is not really long enough for contest diet even at 8.5% now. Personally i would pass on this one and start reading, your diet is way off unless your a gentic freak or 50lbs, not flaming bro, just be blunt. Most guys would eat, 2g per lbs of protien and low carbs usually cycled but again that depends on your bodywieght metabolism etc.. cardio or lack of. Same deal on cycle, you gear if you order it today at best would not arrive for 1-2 weeks. You need to have all that stuff ready to roll long before diet and prep starts. To to education threads in steroid form lots of cutting cycles there, but diet not drugs gets you cut

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    80gm of protein, shit now my woman eats 180gm a day and she's 145 pounds...your diet is way off like E_C said, read ever post on this forum, and you should find all the answears you are looking for, but for now up that protein to about 200gm, how much do you weigh...???...XXL

litter is offline New Member
    I weigh 146.6 and I have already being dieting for about 2 weeks.During that time I have already lost 2.5 lbs. I hit the gym 2x a day,6x a week. In the morning (heavy weight) one muscle group, evening (light weight) one muscle plus cardio 4 times a week for 25-30 min. I will keep this same workout routine for about another week and a half, then I switch to more of a stregth training. No more supersets and plenty of rest in between sets.(13-14 sets large body parts, and 8-10 for small body parts) I plan on competing in the batam class 143.5 and below. I also do some serious outside work(landscaping) during the day. I had my metabalism tested and I burn around 2800 calories at rest. So you see my problem. It looks like I need to up the protein( around 200), watch the carbs, and cut down on the fat. What about carb loading/depletion? Thanks for the help.

dieslgrl is offline Female Member
    six weeks???!!!!!! SSSHHHEEEESSSSHHHH!! how 'bout that for lack of planning???? I am planning everything out for next year already! damn!

dg
    chemical child

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Originally posted by dieslgrl
    six weeks???!!!!!! SSSHHHEEEESSSSHHHH!! how 'bout that for lack of planning???? I am planning everything out for next year already! damn!

dg
    Me too, i plan everything about 1 yaer a head...got to much time on my hands, but i have my next 3 phases of dieting, bulking and cutting for the show all planned out to all the detail...

litter:

read all the post on this forum, there is a lot of info on carb/fat loading here so i am sure you will find your answers...................XXL

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Me three, you need to set some long term goals and show dates etc.. not do a show on a whim.

Thread Information