RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

The Most Hated Man In Bodybuilding Interview

I seen a lot of threads on Greg "Synthol Man" Valentino and for all those who haven't heard the real deal on what he 'claims' about his arms and his legal problems, check this interview out.

http://www.testosterone.net/articles/211hate.html

Enjoy

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    one word

Freak

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Well...I have two words 1) IDIOT!!! 2) LIAR!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    What a geek.

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    They should have kept him in jail.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Well...I have two words 1) IDIOT!!! 2) LIAR!!!
    I concur

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    He looked impressive at 21" biceps...He acts like because he had 21's, 27's would be possible. Guess what, all the test. prop and eq in the world aren't going to give you 27" bi's. He has more oil in his right arm, than I do in my truck...simply rediculous

Billmister is offline Member
    he's a dumb ass. I wouldn't go out like that... everyone would look at me like i'm a dumb ass. not like i'm big

Well I finally took time to read one of Greg's interview's. This is my opinion, Of course he uses oil in his arms delts and probably anywhere a needle will fit. I do however respect his opinions as I do everyones here. In this article he states that he is not tyring to be a bodybuilder but a freak, well I think that we should all give him a break, he is doing what he wants to with HIS body, and he is entitled to do that, just as we are entitled to build our bodies the way we like them. The only thing that bugs me is that he is most likely lieing about synthol use, this questions his integrity. If you were to ask me if I have used synthol I would say hell yes and so has Coleman and most other competing pros and top level ameaturs. I think that he should just tell the truth and get it over with. But lets not bust on him to hard unless he asks for our opinion, then its fair game

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    The main problem i have is

its not that he is filling himself with as much oil as possible.
    its the media and newbies that think that juice does that to you.

most dont know he is trying to look as terrible as he can. You see people holding up his picture and screaming " see why we need to end steriod use??"

Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    The main problem i have is

its not that he is filling himself with as much oil as possible.
    its the media and newbies that think that juice does that to you.

most dont know he is trying to look as terrible as he can. You see people holding up his picture and screaming " see why we need to end steriod use??"
    That is an excellent point, but if everyone would be so judgemental we would not have to be concerned.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I think this man is a big, BIG negative influence on not just the media and already existing stereotypes, but on young up and comers in the bodybuilding world. Steroid enthusiast or not, the first thing you think of is a freak, but when it all hits you, this man is nothing more than an addict who's never satisfied. His freakish stature causes him to be the center of attention. Rather than see someone who builds their body like a sculpture, everyone gets caught up in this "freak" and automatically assumes he's the "ideal" of the industry, a juiced up sauce monster with inhuman proportions, I mean, why else do we day in and day out put ourselves through pain? Willingly? I know that's all bullshit, but for the average, ignorant and naive Joe Schmoe on the street, it's not so bullshit. With this ideal comes the notion that we're never satisfied with what we see in the mirror, ever. And that has some truth to it. But because of guys like Valentino, we're taken to new extremes and abuse like this will ultimately 'cause the destruction of the bodybuilding art form, and we see it every Olympia. The day's of having symettry are long gone in exchange for freakish mass and size. A perfect example is Lee Priest or Shawn Ray vs. Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman. No contest. But back to Valentino, to true bodybuilding fans, he's a bucket of oil sh*t. Nobody promotes the use of steroids , but it's a fact that the bodybuilding world has come to accept as a part of it. Atleast we have the balls to admit Steroids aren't all they're cut out to be without the proper education (and while you're on it, it's 10X the work and effort of any normal bodybuilder), but almost 90% of serious builders will resort to them and we're smart enough to help eachother out and get as much information and education we can so we don't truly f*ck ourselves up. But guys like Valentino, he keeps us in a hole that we're already trying to dig ourselves out of. He's not a bodybuilder, and unfortunately for us, his ignorance is being passed on to the mass public and we're being ridiculed for someone else's stupidity. Bodybuilding is not just a sport, but an art form and we're all being cut short of the amount of effort and passion we put into sculpting our bodies because of TRUE drug addicts like Valentino...

I HATE that guy...

berry is offline Associate Member
    hes very lucky he hasent died,milos had taken a lot less and allmost pop,the worst of all is that he still in the mags,he really makes me sick...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by The French Curler
    I HATE that guy...

I'll second that opinion..

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    He said he wanted to look like a freak and thats what he is. No matter what he's on, he's still got 27" arms.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    damn he should be going to a synthol re-hab not a drug rehab. sheez this guy is a joke

POSH is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dr. Derek
    Well I finally took time to read one of Greg's interview's. This is my opinion, Of course he uses oil in his arms delts and probably anywhere a needle will fit. I do however respect his opinions as I do everyones here. In this article he states that he is not tyring to be a bodybuilder but a freak, well I think that we should all give him a break, he is doing what he wants to with HIS body, and he is entitled to do that, just as we are entitled to build our bodies the way we like them. The only thing that bugs me is that he is most likely lieing about synthol use, this questions his integrity. If you were to ask me if I have used synthol I would say hell yes and so has Coleman and most other competing pros and top level ameaturs. I think that he should just tell the truth and get it over with. But lets not bust on him to hard unless he asks for our opinion, then its fair game
    I agree

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I agree with DR. Derek. He doesnt want to be the most symetrical bodybuilder on the planet, he wants to be a freak!( And he is) Some of us say he is an idiot, liar, or whatever. Boys and girls we live in free society and we have absolutely no right telling people what they should or shouldn't do to their own body, as long as does not effect the rest of us. Personally I can also agree with Pete I think he is liar. I think that doing that to body is ridiculus. That is my opinion, and I have the right to say it. Just like he has the right to destroy his body if he so chooses. There is no difference in Greg and all these IDIOTS( I like that word) that have plastic surgery 1000 times on every part of their body. Different strokes for different folks!!

streamline is offline New Member
    in one article he says while when he got oout of jail his arms were the same size as when he went in.. obviously its synthol.. he sells the shit on his website... hahaha

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    He has more oil in his right arm, than I do in my truck...simply rediculous
    Good point, his arms look nasty. To me, thats not freaky-its retarded and its putting a bad example out there.

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    What exactly possesses someone to fucking do something like that? Methinks he's an attention getter. Look at me, look at me, I'm a freak! Look at me some more!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    personally I dont give a shit what he looks like or how big his arms are. What I do care about is how he pushes off what he is on steroids and openly admits to it. that gives bodybuilding a bad hype

Hardballw is offline Junior Member
    I bet he never gets laid again. Unless he pays for it of course!

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    He sounds like a prick too...

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    He is a prick Strom... But I always though the most hated bodybuilder would be Shawn Ray

Thread Information