Thread: Aldactone ?

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member

Aldactone ?

I've searched and searched and searched but nothing seems the same about how to use aldactone. I understand everyone's body is different so what would be a good dosage to start with and what would be the max that you would want to go up to?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Typically you would start with 50 to 100mg per day 5-3 days out form show, divid dose am/pm, i don't see any need to go above 100mg per day

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    start with 50 mg 12 hours apart 96 hours out from the time you step on stage, adjust dosage levels depending on how much water your dropping, try not to go over 100 mg. I have tried it 3 times a day 8 hours apart did not make a difference with me. Good luck

letmein is offline Associate Member
    Remember the rebound! Stuff works great but you will pay a price for a few weeks after as you will hold a ton of water and your body wont let it go. 5 weeks since my show and I am still at least a gallon of retained water weight. Started 25mg each morning and night on Tuesday and dry as a bone on Saturday. Good Luck!

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I have never had a problem as long as your diet remains somewhat clean afterwards, pig out for a day then jump right back on the band wagon. If you cant get rid of the water from rebounding, take aldactone every other day decreasing the dosage over a 5 to 7 day period. I think primo had that problem with her last show you may want to PM her about rebounding

Thread Information