ragin' is offline Associate Member

The science of Cutting...need help..

here's my cycle.

wk 1-4 d-bol 35mged
    wk 1-10 cyp 500mg/wk
    wk 1-10 deca 300mg/wk
    wk 7-11 winny 50mg/ed
    wk 7-11 tren 75mg/ed

also have heat miser....my question is, at what point durning this cycle should i start dieting and what is the science behind it? i've gone from 168 to 194 so far and will begin week 7 on monday. I've been slamming down 5k cals/ed and want to know when and how to decrease the cals and carbs, up the protien and cardio, but do it so i dont f up my cycle. and also when to throw in the heat miser (t3/clen /yohimbe mix)

Thanks,
    ragin'

this forum blows. this is the forum where my question should be mapped out and explained by someone who competes. i've had this thread up for two whole days and no f'n response. instead there are 6 responses to the thread about protien shits. nice. i'll post this on the steriod board.

ragin'

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by ragin'
    this forum blows. this is the forum where my question should be mapped out and explained by someone who competes. i've had this thread up for two whole days and no f'n response. instead there are 6 responses to the thread about protien shits. nice. i'll post this on the steriod board.

ragin'
    I'm sure after a post like this, everyone will be more than happy to help you

Sometimes threads take a few days to get answered...and sometimes the people who read it don't have every single one of the answers you are looking for

Personally, i think you should do a cutting cycle OR a bulking cycle...your "so i don't fuck up my cycle" doesn't make sense...by that do you mean you don't want to lose the gains you made (from the first 10 weeks by the looks of it)?

A blanket statement would be throw in the Heat Miser when you start your cutting cycle...at the same time, start doing cardio and play with your carb intake
    What happens here, stays here

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Ouch Primo! that smarts

I think it was appropriate, he needed a little attitude adjustment.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    the science of cutting really has nothing to do with drugs, I tell ya what take everything you have listed, as matter of fact take twice the amount you have listed and don't worry you wont have to do cardio or watch your diet~ you will get ripped to the bone~you'll be ready for the olympia

I think you better off posting this question in the AS section, but if it doesn't get replied too in the first 30 seconds, I would not respond with the attitude you did in here.

Your welcome
    Last edited by Dr. Derek; 05-07-2002 at 06:40 PM.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I wanted to help...but dont know a damn thing about mens cycles....it blows, I know
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Originally posted by primodonna

I'm sure after a post like this, everyone will be more than happy to help you

Sometimes threads take a few days to get answered...and sometimes the people who read it don't have every single one of the answers you are looking for

Personally, i think you should do a cutting cycle OR a bulking cycle...your "so i don't fuck up my cycle" doesn't make sense...by that do you mean you don't want to lose the gains you made (from the first 10 weeks by the looks of it)?

A blanket statement would be throw in the Heat Miser when you start your cutting cycle...at the same time, start doing cardio and play with your carb intake
    welp, guess you're right... got no responses on the steroid forum either. still dont have an answer. and btw, i was just talking and speaking what i felt at the moment... no attitude...just me. anyway, i know the basic thing to do... but was hoping a competitor would advise on how much carbs to drop in a given amount of time so i could maximize the amount of mass i gained from this cycle (yes, primo, that's what i meant). so, again, if any competitors want to give any tips, it would be appreciated.

ragin'

if anyone else is curious about this, I found out some helpful info.

1) keep your calories the same you did as when you were bulking...for example, i've been consuming 5k/ed... i'll continue to do the same through most of my cutting cycle...if this was for a contest, the last couple weeks is a different story.
    2) decrease your carb intake by 50%
    3) increase your protien intake by 50%
    4) cut out sugar all together - this includes fruit and post-workout surgar consumption for insulin spike.
    5) hit cardio 3-4 times/wk for 45 min each.

ragin'

oh, and also... cut out all dairy.

Thread Information