Thread: prep h??

RATM is offline Senior Member

prep h??

has anyone used prep h or thiomucase. i will need to put it on my ass/ham tie in as i can never get this area shredded, no matter how hard i try. if so, how do i use it, for how long, before or after pro tan???

thanks peeps

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I used it on my hemorrhoids and they were RIPPED to the bone...LOL...

But seriously i used Prep-H on my abs for my last show, i used it the friday before the show, i applied it sparingly on my abs and my lower back and then used stretch-rap and rapped myself nice and tight. I kept it on for about 3-4 hours and it was so itchy from all the water being drawn out, i had to take it off. It worked a lot better then i would have thought. I used it before applying the tan.

Good Luck Bro...XXL

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I will add that it works but i start about 10 days out and use it until day before show.

livnnfit is offline Female Member
    Be prepared for the smell of that stuff, but it works pretty good.
    "It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" www.tracystar.com

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    I used it on my hemorrhoids and they were RIPPED to the bone...LOL...

But seriously i used Prep-H on my abs for my last show, i used it the friday before the show, i applied it sparingly on my abs and my lower back and then used stretch-rap and rapped myself nice and tight. I kept it on for about 3-4 hours and it was so itchy from all the water being drawn out, i had to take it off. It worked a lot better then i would have thought. I used it before applying the tan.

Good Luck Bro...XXL
    Can you put it on before bed?

Sretch rap is the plastic wrap you put over a bowl before you put in in fridge or something. Yes I used it before tanning then again at night at night i wrap as well.

Is their a difference between the thiomucase and the Preperation H.
    I tried cutting gel and it worked but when you stop it comes back to an extent. I tried ordering but I can't get it quick enough, I am leaving in 14 days this would add a final touch to all the hard work for the last 4 mos.
    Also when you stop does it get bloated or return or stay the same.

it's only temporary but if your eating clean water shouldn't come back very fast

so prep h 1 time before bed should do it right?

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Use the cream and not the oily shit, that stuff sucks, the cream seems to disipate into the skin quicker, the oily shit shits on top and gets all over, yes before bed

I just ordered thiomucase and should be getting it Wensday. Iam leaving
    for Puerto Rico A week from Teusday. Do you think 7 seven days can produce a difference. I have been training like a madmnan and eating clean have been rotating carbs with 1hour cardio at t 5am 4 times a week at 75 % hr with intervals at 35 minutes to 55 min and still have this minute layer. This should be gone by teusday but just in case I bought it. Thank you for your opinion.

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    My trainer thats training me for my show told me to apply it every night before bed on the areas i needed to tighten up, he said just put a generous amount on each area, and then rub it in, he didn't say anything about stretch but i guess it works the same. He used to it that way and said it worked great without any stretch wrap, so I don;t know.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well it might have worked for him, but who's to say it could not have worked better??? I applied it only once for 3-4 hours and got great results, now applying it every night before bed, have you ever smelled that shit, i know i would not want to smell this stuff every night and sleep with it on. All i needed was was one application, and i wasn't even that lean i still had about 2-4 pounds to loose and my abs were tight. But i guess every trainer has he's own ways, some still use Niacine to induce vascularity, and in my opinion all that does is make you look like a Red Labster......nice and red...

Good Luck Bro, with whatever you dicide to do...XXL

glowgrl is offline Female Member
    tanning with the prep is best, 2 'x's a day...30mins each
    Glowgrl

Thread Information