Thread: Polygraph Test

saboudian is offline Senior Member

Polygraph Test

Just wondering if any of you have ever gotten polygraphed at a natural bodybuilding contest. I plan on competing in the Great Lakes Natural Bodybuilding Championships and it says there will be random urinalysis and/or polygraph and/or voice analysis. I plan on takin clen , i'm not worried about the urinalysis cuz i'll cut clen out a few weeks out. I don't know what voice analysis is, but i wanted to know how often if at all they tend to use the polygraph, cuz i obviously want to pass it. Also if there are any good tricks to pass the polygraph lemme know.

BTW, clen is the only thing i plan on taking, no diuretics or anything else. I'm not sure if clen is on the banned drug list for this comp, i haven't checked it yet, but my guess is that it will probably be a banned substance.

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    Voice analysis is just another method they use in lie detecting, rather than the polygraph. One method (CVSA) is to measure your voice patterns when you're telling the truth (i.e. they'll ask you if you name is <yourname> and when you answer yes the software marks it as true) they'll give you a few questions like that to have a "primer" of your normal voice patterns. Then they'll start popping off the questions about AAS and such, the software uses the primer you provided and tests it against that. Another system (Mark II VSA) just measures what the manufacturer considers voice stress, i.e. diviations from "normal" voice patterns. Its a fairly contraversial method of lie detecting, as a matter of fact the DOD won't use it due to the inconsistancy in trial testing, and the American Polygraph Association asserts that both the CVSA and the MIIVSA is no more accurate than "chance testing" (basically, guessing). So, if I were you I'd kill the Clen and just run higher doses of ECA cause you could get fucked and not be able to compete......
    Hope this helps.

damn, i really want to use the clen too. I guess i could get fucked though, if i happen to be one of the random ppl they test. Of course if they give me a urinanalysis or don't test me at all then i'd be fine. Damn, i just wish i could read into the future and see how many people they're gonna test. I hate decisions like these.

If anyone is interested, i found a pretty good website

http://antipolygraph.org/

Got some pretty interesting stuff, still debating whether or not i should take the clen .

justme is offline Associate Member
    Hypnosis has been shown to help in getting past the polygraph tests. Secret Service, CIA and so on use a simular technique by having themselves thinkthey are someone else or believing at the time they are asked no they didn't do this or that.

decadbal is offline Banned
    polygraphs are inadmissable, which means its pretty much an old, obsolete technique and has no merit. simply bc, you can beat them, and they are often misread. so dont worry bout it, plus its very exspensive to pay someone to read the outcome of your testing.

Luke530 is offline Junior Member
    Polygraphs rely on detecting stress on your skin (this includes many things like pulse)...

anyway... the easiest way to beat a lie detector... works all the time, it when they are asking you your "primers"... give them the answers, but do things like scrunch your toes, flex your abs, arms, and squeeze you hands... Basically give them a big fat ass amount of stress which will be your base... now once they ask you an AAS question, relax, and give them an answer, I don't care how nervous you are, short of a heart attack, IT WILL COME UP TRUE, and you will look cleaner than Jesus Christ.

peace

Thread Information