jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

does this really matter?

i'm 24 years old- and have a question about drinking- i'm not a big drinker and might have a beer or two on fri-or sat when out with friends and might have a bunch every once in awhile when we have a party-not often though- my body burns everything off real quick-i have a hard time gaining weight-but my muscles still get bigger from training them-but if i stopped drinking completely would that help keep any extra unwanted fat away from my abs? i eat healthy and never drink pop=just drink-oj-milk and lots of water. i have started doing cardio one day a week for 45mintues. what do u guys think? thanks

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Well first of all what are you trying to accomplish? You say you have a hard time gaining weight. So unless you are trying to rip up what you have I would cut out your cardio immediately and save those calories for muscle growth. As for the drinking, the more you stay away from it the more you body can concentrate on building lean muscle mass. It really depends on how serious you are. If you are not to serious have a drink every now and then.

well i have a nice set off abs- i don't have a complete six pack yet though-i have the sides and the ones under my pecks and the ones under them-they show up good but i'm trying to get the last ones near the bottom to show up- well i want to get bigger and keep a nice six pack-so i never did cardio before so i figured maybe i have some extra fat on the abs and it would help-cause like i said i don't gain weight really but get bigger and still must be losing fat?

primodonna is offline Female Member
    you want to get bigger and keep a nice 6-pack ... pick one

doing cardio once a week isn't very productive...like shredz said - don't do it at all if you want to get bigger...if you want to get rid of the remaining fat you have there, you should be doing it more than once a week

hmm one or the other then- ok thanks guys

Thread Information