palme is offline Rosie Member

I want BB videos!!!

I have Dorian Yates, Ronnie Colemans and Pumping Iron...looking for Battle for Olympia vids.
    PM me boys and girls!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i hear ya bro, im always searching too, if i find any ill let ya know

Im getting Battle for the Olympia 2000 from DC...1.16Gb! only 21 hours to go lol.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I got Pumping Iron and one with Ronnie Coleman, I think it's called "ronnie Coleman, The Unbelievable" or something like that!?

Hey Palme you ought to share!! I wouldn't mind seeing the one with Dorian Yates.

I'm planning to see Mr.O this weekend over the Internet. Hopefully I'll be able to tape it. I played around with tv out yesterday but I couldn't get any colors on my tv!?!?!? Fortunately the show is not before saturday, so I have a few more days to make it work.

I do share...gotten 2 mr O vids since this post and arnold total rebuild (deleted it).
    Im looking for mr O 98 & 99 atm. I dont know if im going to pay to watch a streamline that i might hafto reconnect to every minute do to bad picture/sound etc. If you tape it let me know!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    big bump for a good bro..

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Will do palme!! I got the no color problem fixed yesterday, now I just need to borrow another cable to see if I can tape it too!!

I really hope that the quality is going to be OK. It's the first time I'm gonna watch something streamed on the Internet, so I don't really know how the sound/picture quality is!?

Antonio is offline New Member
    Hi,

Does anybody have copy of the NOC 2002 video? I'm very willing to pay for it.

Thanks.

malahat is offline Junior Member
    BODYBUILDING VIDEO SOURCES
    Here is a listing of sources for videos on bodybuilding.
    1. Http://www.gmv.com.au/whatsnew.htm Based in Australia, they have been covering the NABBA Mr. Universe contests for the past twenty years or so, plus local Australian competitions and now include the IronMan. Interview and workout tapes of an international scope, and video re-issues of the old 8mm Cinema Classics films (early Schwarzenegger, Mr. America, Mentzer, Coe, Viator, etc.). Good galleries, and there is an American address to handle mail orders if you do not want to order on line.
    2. Http://www.repetrope.com/ the source for more recent NPC contest coverage divided into backstage posing, pump rooms, and evening contests, so you can get more than one look at your favourite(s). They are also producing soem training videos now. Site has extensive photo galleries and clips, also lists of competitors.
    3. http://www.videoactioninc.com/musclevideojournal/ covered the NPC contests up to 1995 with separate tapes for judging and evening contests. They have also several specialty lines, the MVJ Journals, sort of a newsreel issued three or four times a year with interviews of NPC competitors and some workout footage, posing, poling, arms and pecs for the specialized fetishist.
    4. Http://www.mocvideo.com/ A terrific set of Olympia tapes preparation tapes with lots of close-ups of competitors in final stages of training, and also a few single bodybuilder tapes - Lee Priest, Craig Titus, Ronnie Coleman, and most recently Dennis James, and now has Kevin Levrone's FULL BLOWN.
    5. Http://store.yahoo.com/homegym/videos.html Iron Man Invitational coverage, some training videos, some imports from GMV and other producers.
    6. Http://www.videosmart.com/an/dbpage..../ski6744.96782 a source for the 10-part bodybuilding series by Danny Padilla
    7. Weider tapes as advertised in their magazines. See their ads.
    8. Http://www.joedeangelis.com/products.htm Direct source for his 40 minute workout tape (produced in 1995) Site has lots of links.
    9. Http://powerwarehouse.net/categories...re-videos.html has a selection of Mits Okabe's videos (MOC) and RECONSTRUCTION OF A BODYBUILDER produced by Dave Palumbo and Matt Duval, both way up in weight at the time of production, like close to 300 lb. Each ( 135 Kg. for those who can't convert). Unusually imaginative production.

Another source, mainly regional East Coast /Georgia contests, with some vintage contests not found elsewhere i.e. 1985 NPC Nationals & Jr Nationals, 1983 USA and Teen USA.
    http://docssports.safeshopper.com/7/cat7.htm?746

Update:
    Inventory reduction by Weider for the corporate sale? There are good sale prices on videos from Flex:
    http://www.muscleandfitness-store.com/comvid.html

Thread Information