toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member

Creative posing...

Im not great with posing, i only know the 7 mandatories and the most musculars. This might be hard, but i was wondering if anyone could describe some non-mandatory poses i could use. Im lookin to show more of my shoulders, back, and abs because those are my best areas.

Also, i was told i shouldnt worry about anything other than the mandatories because im a teen and it doenst matter that much. True or not?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    If you go and buy a Flex Magazine or anyother bodybuilding mag out there, they have pics of the BB'ers posing and that will be a lot easier then trying to describe it and you knowing what i would be talking about, that's how i learned...good luck...XXL

toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member
    OK, i got u. I actually have the 2000 Mr. Olympia and the TV version of the 2001 to watch as well. Do i want to get fancy though, being a teen and all? Should i just keep it simple with the basics, or can i ass some non-mandatories. I dont wanna look like I THINK im huge or anything lol.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Keep it simple until your comfortable on stage, the worst thing to watch is a person trying to pose who cant- So until you are comfortable and have practice the poses alotttttttt, then incorperate them into your routine.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    if you're a bantamwt, go easy on the most musculars in your routine

please

when all else fails, there's always the moon pose

Thread Information