toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member

Fat loading with another contest in mind?

I have a contect 2 weeks after the first. Mike, would you still recommend the same fat loading and carb loading method you used for the first show, knowing i have another in 2 weeks? Maybe i should do a carb depleting workout like the one u suggested at the begging of the load, the night of the compitition after its over, to pull all the carbs n fat outta my system? What do you think?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I will be doing the same carb and fat load for both shows, the first one will be a little bit smaller scale like 75% of the second one. The second show is more important for me, although the first one is as well because by placing at the 1st one i can qualify to compete at a higher level at the second show, and that is my ultimate goal this time around. What i will do is go on a low carb diet right after the show starting sunday after (my regural diet that i have been using for show prep) in a couple of days i will be right back to where i was before the first show.

XXL

toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member
    sounds good to me. Thanx again. By the way, what shows are you doing? Not the same ones as me??? Mine are Oct 26 and Nov 9 in New Jersey.

Thread Information