Thread: I placed....

ann
    ann is offline Female Member

I placed....

3rd yesterday. I'm not usually a complainer, but will say, the judges went against public opinion last night on all their placings.

I knew I didnt have first, but was pretty sure on second. Second went to a girl who looked anorexic with no muscle size or definition at all. I had some audience members tell me after, I got robbed.

I didnt really become aware of how much politics comes into play here.....seems the hosting gym had the most winners.

The girl who came in first deserved it for sure .....she had sideburns

Anyway, just puts fuel into my fire....going to enjoy a nice bulk up.....not quite as bulked as Dr. Derek, but close Will look forward to kicking some booty next spring
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

palme is offline Rosie Member
    F'cked up you got robbed from second...

Btw you need to post some pics Ann!!!

And dont you know sideburns are in this year

Torchy is offline Female Member
    Ah, yes..politics I am very happy for you Ann. I may have to go out and eat some chinese or burger king for you
    http://www.anabolicboard.com/FemaleAB/

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    First let me start by saying once more that just making through the diet and training preperation makes you a winner. So good job and knowing you this is only goning to fuel your fire. YOU Will come back bigger and better next year.

As for politics, they play a huge role in BB, especially the NPC & IFBB, its all about politics. I have judged a few shows and I can assure everyone that its there (politics) and its there to stay.

Anyway good job ANN and eat eat eat at least for awhile.

OH Yeah and your right sideburns in female bodybuilding automatically get you first place, I mean shit if she is willing to give up her gender for bodybuilding then shes a die hard, and has to be placed in first

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Dr. Derek

OH Yeah and your right sideburns in female bodybuilding automatically get you first place, I mean shit if she is willing to give up her gender for bodybuilding then shes a die hard, and has to be placed in first
    LMAO......oh yea. She deserved it. I thought my voice was deep I looked down at her feet , and thought, honestly, that those do not look like women's feet She was very nice though....which means a lot in my book.
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    CONGRATS to you Ann, job well done, and sorry to hear you got f***ed out of second spot, i have been there 4 times now, should have place every time but always 4th...untill now...because now it's my turn to shine...now enjoy your carbs....and bulk up, and we'll be seeing you kick ass all over the place next year........good job Ann...XXL

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Congrats, annie, you already know what i think

Keep your head up and your sideburns trimmed

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by ann

LMAO......oh yea. She deserved it. I thought my voice was deep I looked down at her feet , and thought, honestly, that those do not look like women's feet She was very nice though....which means a lot in my book.
    GOD BLESS FEMALE BODYBUILDERS

demetri is offline Member
    Congrats Ann! Dr. Derek is right, just making it throught the diet and training says a lot. Most people don't have the drive or commitment required to go through that and place in a bodybuilding competition.

Like Mike said, enjoy your carbs, you've earned it!

Thread Information