toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member

Damnit. Dream tan and light colored posing trunks?

I have a set of baby blue posing trunks that i want to wear for my first compitition. Problem is, i was told Dream Tan will completly get all over them and make me look like i went to the bathroom in my pants n shit. Can i do ANYTHING to stop this?

I do have black and dark blue, but the baby blue is my choice as of now. Any alternatives?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Not really stuff is too good not to use (dream tan) However should be fine, but you'll only get to wear them 1x.

Use them 1x? Is that meaning just morning or night show? Or does that mean i gotta throw them away after that? I was told dream tan will wash out of them. I wanna know how to keep from gettin the dream tan on them

Can't keep dream tan off them there is no way, but shouldn't look like you shit yourself or anything, will leave marks though until you do wash them. That is way i say, you will probably only be able to wear them 1x either morning or night.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I wore red my last one, and got that stuff all over it. Came home from prejudging and washed it , hoping to wear it "clean" for the night show, and it didnt come off Didnt quite look like I shitted myself, but was stained
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

durbin22 is offline Member
    Go to one of those places that has Mystic tan. It's a spray on tan that lasts for like a week. The cost is about 25.00 but you can make it as dark as you want. I saw it on t.v. but have yet to try it.

Makes me feel a little better. So your sayin that it wont look too bad if the dream tan gets on them? Since i can only use them once, i will use the dark blue for the other part. Should i wear the baby blue prejudging or night show? They are my favorite, so i wanna use them at the best time.

Ann was ur posing trunks ruined by the dream tan? Did u eventually get it off and able to use them again? I wanna be able to use these again for my show 2 weeks later. I DO have black as a backup just in case.

Personally i think for pre-judging stick to a basic color nothing flashy that will draw attention away from your body. Save the flashy trucks for night show. Go with blue/black/red you get idea.

Ok, some opinions here. I have a lot of friends goin to the night show of the first one. HOW bad is the dream tan gettin on the baby blue trunks gonna look? Is it gonna look really bad, or barely noticeable?

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Let me go back and take back what I said above.....I did wear red. What I got on it was the posing oil, not the pro tan. That was before prejudging. It stained it; just visualize oil on bright color.

I just looked at it again, after being washed once again, and yes, I could use it again, and most likely will. I was already nicely dried with protan and mud when the suit went on.

Wear your flashiest , best at night, for your friends and the crowd. I agree with Silverfox, for prejudging the least flashiest is best. You are just showing off that body, not the suit. Just make sure the color flatters you nicely.

I wore black my first one, and it really made me look slimmer.....and oil stains dont show

I do one coat of pro tan thursday evening ; another friday evening. Then saturday morning, show day, comes the mud(before leaving the house)..... you never know how fast prejudging might go, and you might not have enough time to apply all of that beforehand. Happened at this last show ; guy back stage was doing his mud, still had his UPPER body to go, and they called his number. He had to go out there half assed
    Last edited by ann; 10-04-2002 at 04:55 PM.
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Thread Information