letmein is offline Associate Member

You know your dry when...

the night before the show you finally get to eat a steak and potato at a resurant. Your daughter orders a hambeurger and fires and you want her glass of water more than her french fries! Anyone that is tired of being hungry jsut wait until you are thirsty. This sucks. I am leaving for weigh in now and hope tomorrow gets here without a dry wind blowing me away!

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I got three weeks still, so the french fries sound heavenly too me

Let us know how you do.....how exciting
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Sounds about right at that point

Best of "luck"... when you get sick of eating on Sunday, give us the details
    What happens here, stays here

LightSnack is offline New Member
    mmmmmmm........french fries....

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Good luck letmein and go and kick some ass..............and of course enjoy the food on sunday....XXL

wild-one is offline Female Member
    Yeah, I thought starving was bad but I'd rather starve than go w/o the water. Worst part is when they bring all the chocolate and goodies backstage and you've been dieting forever and would love to eat it, but all you can think about is water

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    good luck man, give them hell

Originally posted by w8lifter
    Yeah, I thought starving was bad but I'd rather starve than go w/o the water. Worst part is when they bring all the chocolate and goodies backstage and you've been dieting forever and would love to eat it, but all you can think about is water

Ain't that the truth!!!!!!!

berry is offline Associate Member
    yes me too,i rarther starve,once i went without drinking from friday afternoon till sunday midday and i could only c water around me ,i didnt care less about the food ice cream of chocolate,last year i did it 7 times in a row , all the best

wild-one is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by berry
    yes me too,i rarther starve,once i went without drinking from friday afternoon till sunday midday and i could only c water around me ,i didnt care less about the food ice cream of chocolate,last year i did it 7 times in a row , all the best
    That's nuts, lol....longest I've gone is Friday 1 pm to 11 pm saturday, damn near killed me

letmein is offline Associate Member
    My dry low was 202 down from 211 on Thursday before the show. In 24 hours I gained 26 lbs. And I ate pretty damn clean. Rebound is hell. I am drinking water like a madman and hoping the tides reside soon! Great show finished 6-7 out of 15 in my class. I am 6'2'' and need to carry another 20lbs if am am to compete with the 5'9" crowd! Not sure it is worth the toll on my 39 year old body! I loved the experience!

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    26 pds in 24 hours !!!!! Congrats on your placing

It sounds like you enjoyed the experience, just what I like to hear
    TEST DOES A BODY BEST

MuscledFreakz
    FeminineMuscle
    SculptedByIron

Hey it's all about the journey, and not the destination...CONGRATS!...XXL

toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member
    Talkin about without water.... im an ex wrestler. Try being 2lbs overweight in the morning, already dehydrated and depleted to the max. You have to take your lunch, gym, and possibly pulled out of a class to hit the stairmaster for 40mins. No food all day and DEFINATLY no water till weigh ins at 5:00 after school. Not to mention you are given gum to chew to make some saliva, and a bottle to spit it in all day in classes. now THAT sux. After weigh ins i would drink a 64oz gatoraid like NOTHING. Then hit the water fountain lol.

berry is offline Associate Member
    drink less water after the show and u will not put on all that weight the bodies antidiuretic is way to high at that stage to keep the water low, i know its hard ,and keep low on the candy and pizza กกก

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    YOU KNOW YOUR DRY WHEN ITS PAINFUL TO CLOSE YOUR EYES BECAUSE YOUR NATURAL LUBRICATION IS GONE.

YOU KNOW YOUR DRY WHEN EVERY FUCKING JOINT IN YOUR ENTIRE BODY POPS AND CRACKS WHEN YOU HIT A MOST MUSCULAR.

Pitbull is offline Junior Member
    You know your'e thirsty when you want to swallow when brushing your teeth the morning of the show or when you start smelling water from a distance away - Keep it up boys and girls when you stand on stage and the muscles pull the skin extra tight you'le know it was all worth it

Good luck to all
    BTW -Mikexxl how is your preperation coming along I haven't been on line for a while

Thread Information