toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member

Water or Fat... Would really help me if. . .

someone had a pic of themselves or someone else before and after water depletion at the same bodyfat. Then maybe i wouldnt worry as much. Will i get a lot more cut when i take my diuretic and cut the water?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    You should look pretty ready before you cut water, nothing dramatic will happen last day or two. If you holding water now, are you using ant-E's is your diet on track, etc.. etc..

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    You should be looking at yourself first thing in the morning.
    If you look tight. Meaning the skin on your abs is sucked down around your abs. This is with out drying out mind you. Now if you have lower back fat/ water areas. You will drop some of it maybe half. If you feel this area and it is very soft and plyable you can tell if it is water or you started your diet too late. Meaning it could be fat if it feel firm still. it should be very loose and soft. If that is the case when you dry out you should be fine.
    How many more days till your show?
    Good luck,
    kdtl61

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I always hold a lot of water, and the differance between Friday night and saturday morning after i cut my water is like noght and day, my wife told me last time it seemed as if i was getting tighter by an hour. Every hour i looked better and better, and there is no doubt about it, i am a sponge so i can drop a lot of water in last minute and make all the differance in the world.

XXL

This goes back to that "everyones different" thing again huh. SUX. Guess im gonna up the cardio frequency slightly, wait til its time to cut water and use diuretic, and PRAY that i am holding a lot of water lol. Great time i picked to figure this out for myself, experimenting with my first show lol.

I dunno if this means i hold water, but when i come out of the tanning beds sweating, i am pretty close to shreaded. Will i lose MORE water than i would doing that when i use the diuretic and cut the water?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I find I looked my best right after i tan, use some prep-H these last few weeks on problem areas when you tan, should help draw water out. Ideally if you have someone locally in your area that could look at you, they could give you an idea or post or pic, and someone here can help I am sure.

you will loose more water from diuretics and cuting water then just tanning bad...as for experimanting, well i am doing my 5th and 6th show and i am still experimanting because i am not 100% happy and i know i can get better results than i have in the past...XXL

Thats good to know. I think i look pretty cut up when i come out of a tanning bed. If diuretics and cuttin my water are gonna do even better, then GREAT! Am i gonna lose a SIGNIFICANTLY larger amount of water from the diuretic and cuttin the water, compared to what i look like comin out of the bed?

Now, for carb loading. Am i gonna see a significantly larger difference when i carb load, compared to like when i eat a big complex carb meal an hour after workout ?(i always take a big protein shake with some simple carbs directly after workout). Will i appear bigger than i normally am?

Is there anything you recommend to take for better blood circulation to get a BIGGER pump before i go on stage?

If you do everything right you should apear bigger, tighter and more vascular, with very thin & tight skin. And yes it's gonna be a lot different then just one meal after training. Right after my first show i will post my carb fat load schedule and tell you all how it work out for me, and post some pics, i am trying something a little bit different then last time, well almost the same just the timing will be different, but i'll get to all of that when i am donw with my first show...
    ...and yes again you will loose more water from diuretics and droping your water then from tanning...XXL

Thread Information