Nate_Dog is offline Member

Ways to fight the hunger?

Guys,.. I am dieting... doing a trial run for a show and just starting to carbo load. I am just wondering what you boys do to fight the hunger?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................no just playing Bro, i just deal with it that's all...that's why this is so tough and hard to achive that ripped phisique...this is life we call Bodybuilding...but you could always go with some appetite suppresents if you must, i think i might next time...XXL

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    E/C/A stacks pretty much kill my hunger pains, plus after the 1st 2 weeks or so i don't find i get hungry. Also i eat every 2H even when dieting so that helps as well.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Sex, or the next best thing masterbation

Originally posted by Dr. Derek
    Sex, or the next best thing masterbation
    When I got to the last few weeks of my (natural) dieting, sex just didnt matter.

500 naked playbunnies could walk past and I would be,.... like... "yeah, what ever"..... but if I if say kid with peanut butter and honey sandwich walked past... my eyes would POP out of my head ... I was about to CRASH TACKLE THAT FUCKER !!! ! ! !

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    That is just to damn Bad Bro---- I feel for you

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Be tough my bro. Black coffee apparently suppresses appetite and is just empty. No cals = no fat/carb/protein. The caffiene is okay in it, but I think the real reason why it stops hunger is because it taste's like crap and makes you not want to eat anything.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    While my results weren't exactly successful in terms of the end product, my first battle at dieting down did provide me with a nice trick that i think i've shared on here before. I'm almost always hungry, even when bulking (my spreadsheet today shows i took in 6300 calories, and i'm starving right now) so a good part of dieting for me was the mental part of believing i was still going through the physical act of eating. In that regard, snacking on ice cubes like they were potato chips worked wonders for me...I "felt" like i had been snacking and that seemed to quell the desire to eat for a bit. You might want to give it a try...of course, every one of my friends had some comment about chewing ice being linked to sexual frustration.

I can handle it... I was just thought there might be some secret like.... lick the back of last months IRonman mag and wallah... your are not hungry.

Only joking.

bufchic is offline Associate Member
    I am the THE worst dieter on earth and have the appetite of 10 men so I have tried it all to suppress and curb cravings. Thermos, coffee, sugar free candy, clen , nothing will work. I finally had no choice then to try try prescription suppressents. I like phentermine and would recommend it. I am now really desperate so I had to step up to dirdrex. I wouldnt use them if I didnt absolutely have to.

are they not pretty addictive?

I think it depends on the person. I was actually quite happy to get off them. I hate any type of thermo if I dont have to use them. I use them just for show prep. Its not like I am jones'n to use them. I think the person that is obsessed about staying lean or thin could have a problem.
    Which would be the majority.

hahah true... strange is it not?

BB like to eat correctly, bulk up, get stronger and bigger. When is this phase we do not look our best but still we love it as it is apart of the cycle. Then we diet down for a show, and look crazy for a while.

Normal people are lazy, they eat like shit, and are generally unaware about what they put in there bodies. They crave good looks but do nothing to achieve them.

NOW THE IRONIC THING is..... they think we are fucked up.

It really makes me shake my head in disbelief.

You said it ND!

Makes me want to shunt "normal" people aka... lazy judgemental uncommited SOBs, and just hang out with fitness people.

I see competing people as nice... focused, out going people that strive for something.

ND.. You havent been around the competition scene long have you? I hear what youre saying but some of the worst people I have been subjected to are involved in bb. Im going on my third big show for the year and its amazing how people in your life, bb or not just kinda disappear till they want to "know" you (or need something). Plus the shit that goes on. OMG. Ive seen a side that isnt so cool.. not at all.
    Because of being a bb I think I am way less nice and out going. Im skeptical of everyone, especially people associated with bb. I am bit jaded though.
    Sorry, leave it to me to go on a ramble off topic.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    bc...nice to see you around again

congrats on the last 2 shows...and good luck on this next one. you are going to do awesome

OH yeah I think some of the scene is dodgy as. I have seen some questionable judging, that I am sure was influenced be a sponsor. There is no doubt it is a shonky, monopolised sport.

I seen some very questionable standards in drug testing standards in so called "natural BB". "Like umm lets look for bitchies and acne scars" What the fuck? We have drugs these days to stop that kind of shit.

I have seen competitors with bad attitudes also.

Like the guy my mate came 2nd to. Even after he beat my friend (my mate had clearly better genetics and out massed him by a mile, but his presentation was not as good, and was sloppy) I understand psyching someone out prior to going on stage. I was telling my mate mind fuck his competition. But when the comp is over, say well done and shake hands. My mate went to say well done and this little looser just ignored him and walked by.

I told my mate that next year he will come up against him again,... full prep'ed and ready to rock the house, then when he kills this lamer, he can say "Hey your prep didn't carry your shitty genetics through this time you fucking weed".

Dont mean to sound jaded,... but I am a nice guy... I wave at least 2 times when someone lets me in in traffic. But if I let someone in and they dont wave... I want to kill them!!! The world is a wonderful place and a little please and thankyou mixed with a smile helps.

Shit I am off the topic now... anyway I am sure you understand.

Originally posted by Nate_Dog
    Makes me want to shunt "normal" people aka... lazy judgemental uncommited SOBs, and just hang out with fitness people.

I see competing people as nice... focused, out going people that strive for something.
    Primo... I ment if you were to line up, fat lazy normal people and fitness or BB people which woudl you rather be in ?

I am just tired of everyone wanting me to train them, give them a diet, as I look great. But then they hassle me when we are out and I dont drink alcohol or I am not eating carbs... I just get tired of the bullshit.

Thanks and thanks Primo.. gotta keep myself busy.

ND.. I totally know.

steelblazin is offline Junior Member
    try this for hunger pang cure. eat a bit of fat-free cool whip. that stuff works wonders.

really...no, no, really!

-steel

Thread Information