Dr. Derek is offline Member

The Good Ole' Days

Whats the craziest thing you have ever done while dieting. Example: Three weeks out ate a 1lb of M&M's. BE HONEST HERE, anything goes. Mike needs help.

I will go first. I was four weeks out, from a very big show, and I had not cheated on my diet in 12 entire weeks. I was at work and just about had a nervous breakdown. I chew, but spit out, eight snickers bars. Mind you I bought every one of the candy bars out of the machine, one by one and would run into the bathroom and chew it up, until it was all juicy then I would spit it in the toliet, 15 mins later I would do it again. I did this all day until all the bars were gone out of the machine.

This same show I lost the over to Freddy Bigot, he was the light heavy and I was the heavy. I blame it on the snickers residue that was left in my mouth after I spit it out.

So yes Mike I'm a spitter

DO I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!?????

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL! Whats up with these crazy diet posts Dr.D
    Are you getting back at Mike for something he did to you while dieting?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to be totally disgusting, but after seeing a 90% masticated snickers bar floating in the toilet, it'd be hours (not 15 mins) before I could eat ANYTHING...probably months before i could handle anything chocolate or peanuty

BIG R is offline Member
    That Shits too funny!!!

OKOKOKOK......heres mine. One late night after dieting for 9 weeks I went over to the fridge and started out with one spoon of peanut-butter.........that turned into about 5-6 spoons. Then went to bed guilty as HELL. I think that it cost me more than I know that one night of tempatation.......

I threw out all of the P-Butter later that same day!
    I'm too weak to handle it seeing it there.

R

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    popeyes four weeks out, nuff said.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    One night I was stuck out for a long time and didn't get to eat for 6 hours. Ouch. Well I got home I was so hungry I couldn't stop. I eat 1/2 jar PB, one box of granola bars (12 individual) 3 protein bars and still had a few scoops of ice cream and a banana. I felt like shit the next 2 days. haha. O well.

Pain

Thread Information