Thread: Mr.O

Vice is offline Associate Member

Mr.O

omg, marcus ruhl is a beast. and bautistio has a bad case of gyno.
    lee looks awesome.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Give updates give updates

NubianBeauty is offline Female Member
    Ronnie Coleman
    Kevin Levrone
    Chris Comier
    Dexter Jackson
    Guntler Shrem....
    Lee Priest
    Flex Wheeler
    Markus Rheul
    Orvill Burke
    Dennis James

Vice is offline Associate Member
    LOL, kamali's routine was jokes

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Here is another thread on today's Mr. Olympia 2002

King Kamali is a crazy one... Gunter is the new Hero and Flex is left in everyone's dust.

BigBlack is offline Junior Member
    Kevin looked awesome at the Mr.O, but the crowd wanted Guntler. I thought that was totally disrespectful at the end of the Mr. O when Ronnie recieved his 5th title. Everybody needs to stop playerhattin on Ronnie, NOBODY HAD AS MANY LINES OR CUTS AS HIM. . .HANDS DOWN! I wasn't going for Ronnie but hands down, he is the total package and he is making everybody work harder than ever. Watch, next year is going to be record setting yearfor wieght and mass , Ronnie is making everyone wanting to put on wieght and mass. Whats up with Artwood, what the Fuck, the guy is awesome!

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Kevin Levrone should have won mr. o this year, Im calling bs on the coleman win. Kevin looked wayyyyyy better then anyone at this years show. Kamali didnt look good at all.
    -Cy

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Looking at the photos I would agree that Levrone looked better than I have ever seen him. Ronnie looked leaner, but I just cant go with Coleman anymore, he is a great champion but give it a break. Yeah your right he keeps pushing people to the get bigger and bigger, but put Coleman next to Rhul and lb for lb Rhul kicks the shit out of him. Hence in my opinion Marcus Rhul is the biggest man in bodybuilding. In regards to Gunter the guy has made such improvements that it would have been a travesty to not notice him and place him top five. Ronnie, Dexter, Chris, Kevin, Guntner, Marcus, Lee, they are all fucking Mr. Olympia in my book screw the Ifbb judges. From the pics this years olympia looked to be one of the best in history. The top eight minus flex wheeler were in close to the best shape if not the best shape of thier lives. Good job to them all. Now lets hope they can stay Healthy and live another year to compete again

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    hey dr. D, i think ruhl and coleman should faceoff to determine who holds the crown for the biggest gut, i think a wide waist like gunter's is much better then a gut any day, just my opinion

Thread Information