toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member

Everyone please read this comment along with a few questions about the last week

First id like to say thank you to each and every one of you on this board. You were like my parents this time around. I relied on everything told to me on this board in gettin ready and doin my competition. Only help i had that i didnt get here was for my posing routine. If not for all of you i would have been lost. I greatly thank all of you. (btw im calming down and the nervousness is turning into excitement

I have a few last minute questions.

1. When im carb loading, do i still practice my posing routine intensly for those days?
    2. Do i still use my ephedrine/caffein stack?
    3. Do i still take my protein shakes?
    4. When do i start my diuretic (taraxatone) and do i use it the day of the show also?
    5. When i start my fat load at 5pm, how much am i allowed to eat and how ofte? Should i just eat one meal to fat load, and one the next day for breakfast and between day n night shows?
    6. How long before stage time should i eat those candy bars, cream doughnuts and everything else you talked about? How long does it need to get into your system? Do i eat them WHILE im pumping up lol.

Once again, thank you all.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey Bro, look at my last weeks prep and food guide thread for most of the answers to your questions. I would stop the ECA stack as caffine lowers your insulin sensitivity so it will be harder to carb up. Yes still practice your posing hard, i did it about 5 times a day all the manditories.
    When you start shit loading (fat loadin) eat till you are full and don't eat again till you are hungry again. I would start eating the chocolate bars and all about 1 1/2 hours before going on dtage or 1 hour before pumping up, that's how long it takes for me to get absorbing some of the sugars for a pump. I would take the protein shakes out last week.
    Good Luck Bro...XXL

toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member
    I got ya so lemme get this straight

ONE fat loading meal at 5pm day before and then later on i go back to steak and a potato. Fat must be a dry source too right.

When i carb up, do i have to worry about putting any fat on? Thats the last thing i wanna do.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    No i don't think you have to worry about putting on fat, your body should be like a sponge and suck all the nutrients right where they need to be - muscle tissue...and i would eat my fat loading meal (yes the fats should be dry, i have done icecream in the past with sucess but i think i will stick to cherrychees danishes and donuts from now on) about 2 hours after you cut your water, so let's say you cut the water at 5:00pm friday (which is what i would recomend) then you would have the meal at 7:00pm the night before the show (friday)...XXL

Thread Information