toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member

My plans for next show (loading, tanning, etc) please critique

I plan to try the sodium loading and depleting and sum prep H since i KNOW i was holding water and followed everything to the last detail as far as taxatone 2 pils after breakfast wed thurs fri and 2 in morning b4 show. Cut water at 5 at night too and not a sip more. When i got out of the tanning bed today i looked a LOT more cut than i did at my show, meaning i was holding water.

Im gonna deplete at 50g carbs mon-thurs, load friday and fat load sat morning. Gonna do a full chest and arms workout with high reps n light weight thursday afternoon and start loading from there with the same basic food plan as first time.

As far as tanning goes, im gonna tan every day til this monday using the #5tingle accelerator (strongest they got). Then use Pro Tan thursday twice and friday 3 times. Dream Tan #2 with black trunks for prejudging, and since night show isnt judged, im gonna wear my baby blues with pam (dont wanna mess them up). Now for my questions:

1. Iv heard many theories on what to do w Dream Tan. Do i apply before i leave home, before stage time, or both? I wont need an oil then right?
    2. Will tanning the morning of the show hurt me if i do it like 4 hours before prejudging (i have access to a bed) since it seems to really dry me out?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would not tan before going to the show, nor would i go into sauna etc...i think that is asure way to mess yourself up, let me ask you something, if you look at your self right now are you still as lean as you were when you got out of the tanning bed...i know the answear is NO, why you ask, well because you iritated your skin with exposure to UVA & UVB light rays and now you are holding water underneath your skin, and probably to a greater degree then before tanning...other then that i do not know anything about Dream Tan as i use Jan Tana (works great for me i always get compliments for my color)...if you are going to carb load only one day (or 1 1/2 days) i would do it with more carbs in that short time then you have used before, well anyway time for me to dial in for the second one and kick some ass...........good luck to you in 2 weeks...XXL

One more thing what kind of water did you drink as you carb loaded and carb depleted before your first show...and good luck with sodium loading and depleting, i got a feeling you wil be regreting that decision...XXL

toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member
    I drank regular old tap water. Anything wrong with that? I have my pix in and i can definatly say i look better coming out of a tanning bed than i did in my comp. Its GOTTA b water retention. I dunno what to do about it.

Drink spring water, and cut your water 4 hours earlier then last show, i think that's what i would do, give your body a bit longer to get rid of the fluids...maybe someone alse can jump on this as well and give a little hand...also you will never duplicate the look coming out of the tanning bed (that is just my personal oppinion) the heat brings up the blood to the top, bringing out vascularity in turn that makes you apear leaner as well...in any case good luck Bro, i will not be answearing a lot of questions this week as i want to focus on my second show...XXL

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Dream tan one coat before you leave Sat AM another one just before you hit the stage. Shower after pre-judging and then another coat before stage again at night show.

Thread Information