ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member

Question Final Questions Before My Show.

Ok first i wanna thank mike , silver fox and dr.derek for answering my previose questions.

My show is on Saterday can u plz tell me when should i have my decarb workout? and is it one workout(one day) or what ?

Mike I saw in your contest diary that you started carbloading on monday
    after your decarb workout . How was it ? Do u recommend me do the same?

Another question is when carbloading do u workout or not?

thx bros

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Most guys do a full body cirtuit (but not legs) Tues and Wed. Then start you carb load. On load days I would just practice posing a bit and take it easy, stay home from work if you can.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    you should start the carb loading process directly after your last upper body workout, start with simple sugars then on to regular carb loading.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It worked very good, all the water i gain from loading with carbs was gone by friday (well most of it) also i lost some fulness on firday as i cut my water, but that was from to much diuretics...and wed, thurs & Fri i fat loaded with steak and salmon, and then once i cut my water i introduced some more carbs and aft combo, Woppers, icecream (i will use strictly donuts this time around, no icecream) etc. I do not train while carb loading or fat laoding, i do a whole body circuite workout directly before starting to carb load, there are hundreds of different way to do the final week, there are better ones and not so good ones (like sodium loading), the key is to pick one and stick to it, and then learn and adjust from there, i am finally getting to get my body to do what i always wanted it to do, and this is my 6th show. So in all honest i can't recomend anything for you as i am strugling myself to stay on track, PM me with the location of your show, are you in Canada, my show is this saturday as well...feel free to try out the way i did it i liked it and only made slight adjustments to it to dial in for this show...good luck...XXL

ok I need a fast answer for this .

I had a shoulder workout yesterday (SUNDAY)

now should I play heavy chest + triceps today (MONDAY) and heavy back + biceps tomorrow(TUESDAY) and start carbloading on wed + thurs and fat loading on friday .

or

play a decarb workout today(MONDAY) ( hitting chest + back + biceps + triceps) and have 2 carb loading days(tuesday + wed ) followed by 2 fat loading days (thursday + friday)?
    thx bros

Out of those 2 choices i would go with #2, however i would do thedecarb workout right and i mean right before the carb up, so the carb up should start 10-15 minutes after the decarb workout. And i would still do the shoulders even know you just trained, the purpose of decarb workout is to burn off any glucogen that might be left within the muscle cells, you accomplish that by doing 15-20 reps with low weight, NOT to failure and NOT heavy, just go through the motinon in controled manner. I would deffinitel ynot hit anybody part to heavy before as it creates a lot of lactic acid which can interfer with the carb up and also if you have created a major muscle truma through heavy workout, the glucogen injested will be use for the repair of the muscle and not for glucose super-compensation within the muscle cell, or at the least later one will be a lot slower. And also i would throuhg in a shitload meal there on friday night 2-3 hours after cutting your water, pizza with cheese and creamed filled donuts are a good choice, also cherry cheese danishes...Good Luck...XXL

so ill just rest today and do my training tomorrow morning (decarb workout) or do u think its better if i start today and start loadin right after the work out.
    thx again bro
    And sorry for all the trouble .

If you can do your decarb workout early in th morning tomorrow, i would do that, do your decarb and start loading right away...good luck...XXL

ok bro .
    Its now Friday , now should I cut cut out water from5:00pm or when ?When should I introduce carbs + fats combos like pizza and burgers ?
    CAUSE IM SICK OF FATLOADING!!!!!!!!!!!
    And what are the plans for Saterday? i.e. what should I be eating at what time .....
    thx again for everythin

I would cut the water at 5:00pm as i am doing myself, then the big shitload meal at 7:00pm 2 hours after cutting water and tomorrow have pancakes with syrup, hashbrowns, and egg omlett for breakfast along side with some danishes as for the rest of the day i am eating like the sh-t is going out of style everything and i mean everything, pizza, icecream, chocolate whatever but keep my water to minnimum untill after night show...good luck...XXL

bro after the big meal at 7:00 today should continue with old fatloading or can I have some more junk ?

Thread Information