Champ is offline New Member

pre-contest cycle,please help Mike XXL and others

Guys please help me with a pre-contest cycle. I am 5'4 and currently about 170lbs at 14weeks out with about 15lbs of fat/water to lose. I have only done 1 cycle before about 4 months ago of deca 200mlg for 8 weeks. I need a cycle that will give me more size and cuts at the same time. I hope to compete at 175-180lbs dry. Could someone please give me a good cycle that is not to high with the dosages. Also please give me full info on anti-estrogen use throught and after cycle. I know i am being picky but i would also like this cycle to have both sustanon 250 and proviron if possible since i have them on hand. Thank you in advance.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Low dose, well something along this line

Weeks 1-10 500mg sustanon
    Weeks 1-14 300mg of primo
    Weeks 10-13 500mg Test Prop
    Weeks 9-14 50mg winny per day
    Weeks 9-14 75mg tren EOD

Run proviron at 50mg day up until day of show don't have to start it asap if you only have X number of tabs
    Amerdriex @ .25-1mg per day depending on how sensitive you are to water rentention weeks 1-14.

Thanx for the reply Silver Fox, by primo do you mean 'primoteston'? Also,i know these questions are a bit stupid but i am a rookie at this, What is Amerdriex? Is it an anti-estrogen? Thank you gain.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    No i think he means Primobolan Depot...

...and i will get back to this thread tomorrow, as i am stupid busy with last weeks contest prep...

XXL

Yes, primobolan Depot is correct, great for cutting and retaining mass. And Amerdriex is very good anti-E. I outline that you cut sus250 about 1 month out and change over to test prop and cut it one week out to avoid any water rentention, some guys can run test up to day of show.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You weight 170lbs now, you say you need to loose about 15 lbs, that makes you 155lbs dry ripped weight. For you to compete at 175-180 lbs with a low body fat you woul have to gain 20-25lbs of muscle in 14 weeks, sorry Bro but that is not possible unless you have unlimited funds to spend on gear. It is hard enough to gain quality 20lbs when bulking and while dieting for a show, almost impossible. But that dose not mean you can't make an improvements. What silverfox says is what i would do. Just to add one thing after the cycle start Clomid at 300mg first day (50mg x 6 doses) and then go to 50mg every day for about 4-6 weeks.

Good luck...XXL

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by silverfox
    Low dose, well something along this line

Weeks 1-10 500mg sustanon
    Weeks 1-14 300mg of primo
    Weeks 10-13 500mg Test Prop
    Weeks 9-14 50mg winny per day
    Weeks 9-14 75mg tren EOD

Run proviron at 50mg day up until day of show don't have to start it asap if you only have X number of tabs
    Amerdriex @ .25-1mg per day depending on how sensitive you are to water rentention weeks 1-14.
    This is a great cycle, the only problem is that your looking at a serious dent in your wallet. Other than that it looks good

bufchic is offline Associate Member
    Yeah a serious dent in your wallet and a ton of shit in your body. Is it really worth it being your first show and on a regional/state level? Take steps.. your getting ahead of yourself.

Thanks a lot for all the help guys i really appreciate it. I am going to do a cycle very simular to this, i know i am putting a lot of shit in my body, but this is a national show and i have to look great to even place. Also, it won't cost me that much because gear over here is relativly cheap.

HEre i thought i did a good job of cheap cycle, 2 amps of sus a week, 3 amps of primo and only using fina and winny last 5 weeks, I don't think you can do it much cheaper.

I know, but i mean it is even cheaper for me because i can get gear cheaper than what most guys pay for it because it is kind of like over the counter. You know it is illegal but i know a pharmasist so i get it at the real price.

Guys i need a replacement for tren because i cant get a hold of any vetrenary juice. Could you please give me a replacement? Thanks.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Can you get Halotestin ? Sound like your in europe and if you are you should be able to get Halotestin, I would run that instead of tren . This is just my opinion, I have used it once and it made my physique hard as nails. The only problem with this drug is it is extremely liver toxic and should not be cycled longer than 4 weeks.

Thanks for the reply Dr. Derek, i will check with my supplier today about halotestin . I am in the Middle East so i am not sure if it is available i will find out today. Most of the gear we get here is from Egypt,Syria,India. Also,are there any more replacements?

Thread Information