MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

Livnnfit pictures "Figure" - this out...

Ok gang please be honest with me here here are 3 pictures (i know they are not the greates but all i have for now) from her figure show, first pic is line up in 2 piece suites, she is the last one on the right, the girl in the middle won and the girl on the far left placed third (in my opinion she doesn't even look like she dieted for the show), please tell me if you think she is to masular...she was told by the judges that her color was to dark, she had no symentry and was to musclular...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Livnnfit pictures "Figure" - this out...-line-up-t-1.jpg  

2nd pic is line up in 1 piece suites, she is the first one on the left now, the girl in the middle won and the girl on the far right placed third...please feel free to be the judge here...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Livnnfit pictures "Figure" - this out...-line-up-t-2.jpg  

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Even from this shot she has the best abs. I agree with your thoughts on the third place finisher (not to take anything away from her) but she doesn't look like she should've finished where she did.

Aragorn

and the last pic is "livnnfit" her-to-musclular-self...i think she just looks fit, or should i say livn n' fit......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Livnnfit pictures "Figure" - this out...-livnnfit-1.jpg  

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Standing next to these women, sure she looks muscular...But she doesnt look too muscular and looks good to me...The girl on the right doesnt look like a fitness contestant to me..Just another chic in a bathing suit....

demetri is offline Member
    You're right about the girl that placed third. Livinfit is certainly not too muscular. Take a look at the pro's and she's almost bang on.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    She looks alot harder then them and i guess thats not the "figure" way. But i think she looks great!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    You know my opinion! She looks great, and should have done a hell of a lot better. Great abs, shoulders and legs are nicely defined. IMO that is the look that should be winning!!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    OK, I've been to a few figure shows and this is exactly the thing I do not like about figure. Figure is not always the most muscular or most fit. It's fitness and the most feminine shape or look. So it's possible for a woman to be too muscular. It's basically a tits and ass show. Personally, I think Livnnfit looks awesome, the best! But the judges maybe looking for something different??? I never how and why they pick the winners.

tatty is offline Member
    Yes, what criteria do they base their judgement on? Looks like Livnnfit should've placed either first or second...Nothing against the rest of them, but she is in tip top shape...

buffyd is offline New Member
    Unbelievable. That chick who won third place is a COW compared to your girl, who I must say looked awesome. A lot of these shows are so "political". It's not always how you look, but who you sleep with prior to the show...unfortunately for those of us who have morals.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    IMO she should have won hands down! All but one of the other girls look like ( at least from the pics ) that they would be more suited to bikini contests that fitness/figure contests. From the pics it does appear livinfit is the black sheep in regards to being too dark. This is the only thing that I could see as a detriment to her score, but come on the farthest left lady in the first pic is 'fat' by fitness competition standards.

kdtl61 is offline Junior Member
    Mike,
    I have competed in/attended 6 shows this year.
    From what I have seen the judging is soooo F Up
    The hard body girls are not winning they are taking second or less. They are picking more girls that look like they started dieting 4 weeks out.
    With very little muscle mass. They want the "Soft Look"
    It sucks but that is the way the wind is blowing. Now if everyone had showed up tighter with more muscle tome then your girl might had pulled off first place. I know a few pro fitness girls that judge the local shows.
    They said score cards are all over the place.
    About her color yes she was too dark. Fitness and figure girls never step on stage as dark as the body builders. It might have hurt her because of the dark color made her cuts stand out even more. She would have needed to stand soft and not flex as much.
    Livin- looked GREAT. Her look is what I like to see on a figure girl.
    However the judges seem to like something diofferent. I bet she is saying hell next time I'll just eat pizza all the way to the show.

I hope she is not too bumed out. She did her homework.
    Good Job Livinfit

kdtl61

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Mike from me man~ the placings are pretty much on. Your wife is beautiful and has a fucking awesome body~plain and simple she does not belong in figure class right now. Maybe at the national level it will change, which I would put money on that it does. Give it a few years and figure women will be more muscular. Look at mia finnegan when she was in fitness, she was in good shape, but not like a kelly ryan or susie curry, who could have won the Ms. Olympia 15 years ago. Times Change~ Livnft is very very close to being a very good ameatur bodybuilder and a national level fitness physique. I hope that she can work on her movements because she is pretty and has the body to go national fitness. I will have give you my opinion later, but I hate to say I TOLD YOU SO

primodonna is offline Female Member
    What will be interesting is the Figure show at the Arnold (if there is one) And from everything i hear, there will be. At the O, Kim C said she was going to do it and i find it VERY hard to believe she will resemble anything remotely soft, nor will Timea or even Lena who also said she was going to do it. I feel for the judges with this one as i am sure a lot of the fitness pros who gave up competing because of the routine will be on stage.

You look great, livnnfit...your legs have improved a LOT since the devil picture

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    hey Mike XXL, I went to watch the JR. Nationals in Chicago and the judges were bang on in their decisions, she may need to soften up in a figure competition but if all the contestants are like her or better it makes it harder to judge and they ussually pick the softer contestant and punish ones they think are to muscular seen it lots of times even when i get to practice judge at other contests, you have to stay on top of the judging criteria in both fitness and figure because it changes often to find out vaguely what they are looking for in either fitness or figure, the musclemania in toronto puts on a judges clinic and it is very helpful.

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I do not think she is too muscular, she has a great look! (I like a little more muscle)

Rocket

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I don't understand why ppl would compete in figure. How can u compete in figure if u don't know what the judges want, if u don't know this then how do u know how to train, diet, tan, etc. Then my next point is how do u know if u improve or not? If u work out a lil harder and gain a lil muscle then u compete and place real bad cuz u have a lil bit of definition, u have actually hurt yourself by training hard?

This whole thing sounds fishy to me.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    babe.... to die for! Looking crazy. If only my girl would compete!

hi
    Last edited by saboudian; 01-12-2003 at 12:46 PM.

That is a secret that we will have to take to the grave with us...

I'll just assume u meant **** then
    j/k
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 12-07-2002 at 06:50 PM.

sorry Bro, but i can not leave it there, she would be offended however you are welcome to have your guess...but the answer still is "no answer"......come on if you had a dick prostasis, would you want people to talk about it in an open forum, acctually i wouldn'y mind if you edited your posts and removed all of the referances to boob out, of caurse it's up to you except the one i already changed myself, but i left the others, peace....XXL

Yung Wun is offline Member
    she looks in excellent shape and like mentioned before some what similar to other stars and pros. in my personally opinion she doesnt look too muscular. but i heard from another fitness competitor in my gym that judging this days are really different they dont want that hard look no more there really lookin for a softer physique
    livinfit looks golden in my eyes

BIG R is offline Member
    Mike,

I had the chance to judge a figure portion of a NPC BB show here in Texas. I got in judging because of my experience with competition so I was invited to be a student judges behind the "real judges". There was 10 student judges. When the Figure portion of the NPC competition was next we were in for a real challenge.
    1st we need to look at the girls that were cross-overs from BB, Then there was cross-overs from Fitness, and lastly the real-deal Figure girls. There was lots competitors (21) and there had to be massive cuts for the night show. I'll tell you I must have changed my mind like 5 times when the gals did the quater turns.
    I think that muscle tone is important up until the point right before separation occurs. A big thing is GLUTES........there can be NO folds in the bottom of the glutes. Water can really screw a competitior up. NOW, Mass wise..........this is a mystery. What I CAN say is that it really depends on the competition. You could have the "worst of the worst" show up at that show and the winner turns out to be the Bodybuilder cross-over just because she was in real shape and tight and all of the rest sucked. But in reality the BB cross-ever should not win the figure division.............The judges get stumped on looking to award 1st place to a person with absolutely no body as opposed to the competitor that had too much mass. Its a bitch to decide.
    Symetry is a aesthetic that Judges do look to for cases that are a close call. Symetry can help a figure competitor soooo much. I basically think that judges are looking for "Jessica Rabbit" dimensions. Elain Goodlad is a good example of unreal dimensions. She is awesome. No waist, boad shouldered and full legs.
    Your gal looks good. She totally blew away the other gals in muscle. I believe that she would have done better in the lightweight BB division. She worked hard for all of that muscle and should be rewarded for that. Her color was a tad more into the BB arena, two coats of PRO would be good along with a decent natural tan. Did you Dream Tan her? Also be careful in waterdepleting a figure competitor if she is already as tight as Livinfit, she could begin to become too seprated and (GOD HELP) striated.
    Suppliment wise I would only go Anavar and Primo (which are the most expensive!) Winney may make her too hard. STAY AWAY FROM ALL DECA derivatives. I've seen to many beautiful women get destroyed on Deca and never return to thier original splendor.
    If she is a piece of your personal training work you have done a Great job. Second-Guessing judges can be a real headache.......This is the best knowledge that I have developed from my experience with NPC figure judging. Good luck to Livinfit in 2003 and winning as she dserves to.
    I hope to judge 2 more times before I get in as a Offical NPC judge.

R

Thanks for your input Big R and to all of you guys as well, hopefull this season will be a bit more productive...thanks again!

Thread Information