skii96 is offline Member

Getting ready for a show...B4 pics included.

This is for my first show in April, I'm in wk 8...

wks 1-31 Femara 2.5mg/ed
    wks 1-4 Test enan 2g/wk
    wks 1-4 Fina 75mg/ed
    wks 4-14 and 20-30 Eq 800mg/wk
    wks 5-12 Test enan 1500mg/wk
    wks 13-16 Prop 100mg/ed
    wks 13-24 Test Cyp 1600mg/wk
    wks 13-19 T-3 Pryamiding to 100
    wks 18-25 Winny 50-100mg/ed
    wks 25-31 Prop 200mg/ed
    wks 25-31 Fina 100mg/ed
    wks 27-31 Halo 30mg/ed

Slin 4 wks on 4 wks off, 5 days on 2 days off, 15iu morn, 15iu evening (Post workout)

Wks 10,15,20 and 25 HCG 1000iu/ed

Last 12 wks rotating clen and eca

Started out 5'9 226lbs

Am now up to about 232lbs bf not much change and am feeling good, a little fat but i am bulking til Jan 1st hoping to get around 250lbs b4 i start to cut.

Any comments or criticisms welcome!

skii96 is offline Member
    Heres some b4 pics of me....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Getting ready for a show...B4 pics included.-skii_front.jpg  

skii96 is offline Member
    My back...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Getting ready for a show...B4 pics included.-skii_back.jpg  

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Delts and traps look good bring out the chest a bit, i bet when you diet down your going to be a freak, youve got some awesome size.Any pics of the legs?.........HITMAN

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Hitman
    Delts and traps look good bring out the chest a bit, i bet when you diet down your going to be a freak, youve got some awesome size.Any pics of the legs?.........HITMAN
    I dont have alot of access to a digital camera so when i post my updated pics i'll make sure to get some of the ole wheels. lol.

I've been concentrating on my chest, its a part of my body that is strong but isnt developing like i want it too but i have improved it! thanx for the input.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey Bro you are looking huge, that is a heavy cycle, more then i have ever done, however everybody is a bit differant, other ethen that i would say it all looks good, i think you should be able to reach the 250lbs mark by Jan 1st, and the it will be time to get ripped, the most important thing about getting ripped is always the diet, the drugs will help, but hard work is a requiermant, what is your plan for nutrition starting Jan 1st. post it here and i will give you my 2 cents about what i think. What show are you doing in April, is it in Canada, if so PM me with location...peace Bro...XXL

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Man i just can't wait to see the after pics..... Thats one heck of cycle bro... Best of luck with it

testprop is offline Associate Member
    you look like lee priest just taller

good work!

skii96 is offline Member
    Thanx guys!

My diet as of right now is straight bulking, eating as much protein as possible! I stay away from sweets but gorge on burgers, steaks, chicken and other stuff. This is my 12wk diet plan up til the show.

My Breakfast

50g carbs Oatmeal Non instant and plain.
    60g protein egg whites or lean beef or chicken

Pre-lunch

60g protein shake or chicken tenders

Lunch
    100g Sweet Potatoes or Jasmine Rice
    70g chicken tenders or lean beef or cod
    1 cup broccoli or asparagus

Pre-dinner

60g protein shake

Dinner

50g carbs either Jasmine Rice of Sweet Potatoes
    60g protein either lean ground beef or chicken or cod.
    1 cup asparagus

Post dinner

50g protein shake

This will be roughly 170g carbs, 360g protein.

Any comments?

sbellz is offline New Member
    Dude, your really thick all around, awesome size and frame. As far as your diet goes, I think that for someone your size bulking up, you should be eating more, especially for carbs. Maybe when you have your protein shakes, have some more oatmeal. Good luck man.

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by sbellz
    Dude, your really thick all around, awesome size and frame. As far as your diet goes, I think that for someone your size bulking up, you should be eating more, especially for carbs. Maybe when you have your protein shakes, have some more oatmeal. Good luck man.
    Bro the diet i posted was my contest diet, 12 wks up til the show. My diet as of right now bulking is totally different.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Excellent size...

everything should come out when you diet down...the only thing I could see where you need work is the forearms...just a bit small for those massive guns and delts...tie it all in and you should be just fine

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    How much fat do you think your diet will consist of, because counting just your carb and protein calories you will be eating only 2120 calories per day and that is very low for a guy your size, if there isn't much fat there, just add some Flaxseed oil to your diet 2-3 tabelspoons should be enough that would equal about 270-405 calories from fat.
    Other then that it look pretty good getting closer you might want to replace some of the shakes with real food meal will keep you full longer...good luck...XXL

skii96 is offline Member
    Good advice, thanx!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    two things, very hard to drop body fat well on slin or using it, so keep that in mind. Secondly i would replace the shakes Mid morning and afternon with another meal of 10oz of meat and 12-14oz of complex carbs when bulking. THen have one skake post workout with some simple sugars in it, and one during the night if you wake up.

For diet I would also cut shakes and take in lean meat with some fibreous veggies and no carbs after 5-6pm.

skii96 is offline Member
    Thanx SF, i'll definetly do that. I get sick of taking in so many shakes, and love real food.

During my cutting phase i was planning on doing cardio 2x/ed Mon-Fri. Once on a empty stomach in the morning then after my day of school and work, go workout at night and after i lift do cardio again. This sound good?

primodonna is offline Female Member
    You want to do cardio 2 times/day 12 weeks out? What are you going to do if and when you need to add something to the mix to help speed up the fat loss? Go 3 times a day? I think once in the morning is enough when you start dieting.

This is JMO, of course, but if you end up having to do 2-3 hrs of cardio a day towards the end because you started out doing too much, your physique will suffer

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    GOOD LUCK!!!! THAT SOME HEAVY GEAR!!!!!

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by primodonna
    You want to do cardio 2 times/day 12 weeks out? What are you going to do if and when you need to add something to the mix to help speed up the fat loss? Go 3 times a day? I think once in the morning is enough when you start dieting.

This is JMO, of course, but if you end up having to do 2-3 hrs of cardio a day towards the end because you started out doing too much, your physique will suffer
    Yea you are right it is overkill. I probably will stick with the post workout cardio then after a little while if im not getting the results i want i'll add in the AM cardio. thanx

I am with primo do the MIN. amount of cardio and still drop bodyfat. Start w/ 3-4x week in AM and see how it goes, ideally you want to be taper off or be doing no cardio for last 2 weeks or so

xcelbeyond is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by skii96
    Yea you are right it is overkill. I probably will stick with the post workout cardio then after a little while if im not getting the results i want i'll add in the AM cardio. thanx
    I believe you're getting the GREAT advice people are giving you mixed up. The MOST EFFECTIVE TIME to do cardio is in the morning, prior to eating your first meal - PERIOD. Why not try that, 3-4x week as suggested. If it ain't happening (fat loss that is) it could be one of couple things (in this order) 1) need to adjust diet. 2) "Slowly" ad in more cardio - either "amount of time" doing it or "more times" 3) Slin is not allowing/affecting your metabolism.

And I no longer longer buy into the have-to get (gain) fat to increase muscle. I'm sick and tired of that roller coaster and have proven that theory wrong many time. Why do people gain so much fat in "the sake of gaining muscle" - so they can eat shit or it make them fell good to eat like a pig (and I don't care for the pillsbury doughboy look - & I'm definately not talking about ski196 here ). When it comes time to cut, we end up losing much of that hard earned muscle in the process. Here's what I'm doing now - and it's working great! http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...?threadid=1714

xcel
    Last edited by xcelbeyond; 11-17-2002 at 11:59 AM.

skii96 is offline Member
    I totally agree xcel, this is about as fat as i can get.

Good read, like the diet plan but am very busy with having 2 jobs and going to school fulltime. Need more of a "carry around" diet and eggs arent good for that. I copied your diet and am gonna switch a few things so i can premake my meals for the day. thanx

pre-cooking and carrying your meals around all day is the ONLY way to go, most of us here, work full time etc.. so if i didn't do it that way i simple wouldn't be able to eat right.

Thread Information