xcelbeyond is offline Junior Member

WHAT I THINK OF THIS FORUM!

I believe it is an excellent source for sharing info and a great resource!!

Those of you that know me, know that I'm no Newbie or new to the "board scene."

As you can tell by my signature, I believe strongly in getting and sharing info on the "real secret" - diet! Yes, gear helps, but it don't unless you're fueling the body properly, training with "intensity" and getting plenty of rest, it ain't gonna happen or at least not nearly as fast as you think (for those genetically blessed bros).

Wish I had more time to spend here but have been devoting most of my time to the board where I mod at.

See all you bros around - and keep sharing the info!

xcel
    Last edited by xcelbeyond; 11-19-2002 at 08:12 AM.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    well said!

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I always like hearing good things about this board. I have registered with other boards but found that I spend the majority of the time weeding through the bullshit before getting any good sound information, so I have decided to not visit other boards unless it is an emergency and I have alot of sorting time.

I think what keeps this board true is its MODS, many take no shit and let you know were they stand, which is reasonable, and we as members should respect that. I have learned alot from the people on this board that I could have never learned at the medical library.

GOOD JOB and GOOD THREAD

BennettBoy is offline Junior Member
    This board definitely rocks. Dr. Derek and Mike_XXL do a great service for folks like myself interested in competing in the future.

Thanks for the information.

I don't post here yet....I will in a few months, but I read it all the time.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Originally posted by BennettBoy
    This board definitely rocks. Dr. Derek and Mike_XXL do a great service for folks like myself interested in competing in the future.

Thanks for the information.

I don't post here yet....I will in a few months, but I read it all the time.
    Anytime Bro, my pleasure helping out......XXL

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    This board does help. I want to start competing but am taking my time to learn what I can here first. I haven't really asked many questions here in the BB forum because they've all been answered by previous threads....thanks for the help so far!!!

AGGRESION CREW is offline New Member
    finally a place to find the answeres to the hardcore lifting questions i have ....cant wait to get huge thanks

Source11 is offline New Member
    First day on the board. I truely like it too. I guess I need alot of versitillity when learning about 'gear'. I am also a member of bbing.com. These steroid boards seem alot better for the main reason the boards here have alot more resources aimed for the steroid boards. This should be fun
    PEace

- Source 11

BIG R is offline Member
    This site helped me all last year with competition. I owe lots of thanks to the big names like XXL, PWRof2, and Dr. D.

This year will Rock

R

Thread Information