saboudian is offline Senior Member

Anyone here competing in or around michigan this summer?

I'm still not sure what contest i want to commit to this summer (will be my first contest). I will be 19, so i'd definitely rather compete as a teen rather then get spanked by the big boys. I talked to one promoter by email (NGA in MI) and he said if there are only a couple teens then they would be bumped to men's open. I'm thinkin of maybe goin in a bigger show so hopefully i'll be able to compete against other teens, of course the other teens could be afraid to do a big show and compete in the smaller shows. I wish i could talk to someone around here about the shows, but i don't know anyone at MSU who competes.

Anyways, i wanted to know if anyone knows of any good ones around here or if anyone else is planning to compete around here, i especially want to know if there are any other teens who are going to compete(i'd love to talk to ya, pm me). I'm lookin to compete in Michigan cuz thats my home, but i'm thinkin about goin to indiana or illinois. Probably in mid may or june.

So far i've looked at the bodybuilding.com data base and http://www.ocbbodybuilding.com/id77.htm

If anyone knows of any others lemme know.

Hey RON remember this
    Originally posted by RON

saboudian, I've got some links for US an Canadian schedules somewhere. I'll post them when I can find where I put them
    Well i'm holdin ya to it bro

BLASTER40 is offline New Member

Thumbs down

dude if that is the contest at wayne state the promoter is a prick and interfere's in how the show is run, I saw it a few years ago and didn't like how it was run, very poor quality show, checkout this site for other
    contests in MI www.michiganbodybuilding.org

Thanx again for the link blaster, it was very helpful.

The only thing that does worry me is that from the previous year contests, i looked thru like 10 of them, and there was never more then 3 ppl in the teen division and a bunch with only 1 guy. I mean hell i want some competition.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Anyone here competing in or around michigan this summer?

Originally posted by saboudian

Hey RON remember this

Well i'm holdin ya to it bro
    Ok Ok That will teach me to keep my mouth shut.

Here are a few links I dug up

http://www.getbig.com/info/npc/npcevent.htm

I'll see if I can find more of them. There on my old computer on an old aohell account that I don't even have anymore. I found a lot of natural contests but didn't really pay much attention to them since I wouldn't be entering any of those. I hurt my self playing hockey last Sunday so I'm not even sure if I'll be able to compete at all now.
    Last edited by RON; 02-05-2003 at 08:14 PM.

actually ron don't worry about it, i think i found my contest, but thanx anyways

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    When I find them I'll post them up anyway. I'm sure they would help someone. Like I said its gonna take some work to find but I'll post them in a day or 2.

Thread Information